-
And that this, this is our land!
而这里,这是我们的土地。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
That this world is not real.
这个世界并非真实。
《Inception》《盗梦空间》
-
I can't believe that this is happening.
我无法相信这一切。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
You're both confident that this is rock solid?
你们确定是铁板钉钉吗?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I'm aware that this is not a problem for everybody.
我知道不是人人都会穷到这种地步。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
A reminder that this disease can be contained and defeated.
这也提醒我们这一疾病能够被遏制和被战胜。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Yeah, I am afraid. I'm afraid that this, this, me, right now, this is who I am. This is my lot for life, that I'm not the guy that my dad wanted me to be, not by a million miles.
对,我是害怕了,我怕的是这个,我就是上面写的这种货色,一辈子碌碌无为,辜负了我父亲对我的美好期望,我真是太失败了。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
And what does this say about Serena, that this is her best friend?
关于瑟琳娜,这说明了什么?布莱尔是她的好朋友?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
But I know that this town does matter. That all of you matter.
但是我知道,这地方非常重要,你们都非常重要。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay please tell me that this is just one of your jokes that you do that I don't get. Like what?
拜托,告诉我这是你另一个我搞不懂的笑话。像什么?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And that this exchange needs to have a healthy balance. And how do we address this?
这种交换需要健康的平衡,如何解决呢?
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Listen, I know that this sounds crazy. But you have to trust me that he will.
我知道这听起来可能有点疯狂,不过你得相信他一定会来的。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
Protocol actually says that most Terrsies will say that this has to be a dream.
他们也说你们会认为自己是在做梦。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
All I said was that I didn't think this wasn't gonna be his big break, that this movie wasn't going to do anything for him.
我只是说他这次不会翻身,说这部电影帮不了他。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I mean, I'm assuming that we all agree that this is the goal we should all be striving for.
我假设大家都同意我了,这是我们应该努力争取的目标。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
A reminder that this disease is actually very hard to catch.
这正提醒我们这一疾病事实上很难被感染。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
I can't believe that this whole time we thought he hated us.
我真不相信,我们一直以为他讨厌我们。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Think about this, I'm like, you know, it's actually not the writer's fault that this show is so awful.
我想了想,我觉得,这节目烂成这样,也不是编剧的错。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You seem so real. Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream.
你看的这么真切吗,有时候我都会忘了这全是一场梦。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future.
但总要有人确保这家公司有光明的钱途。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
He believed that this would be his favourite meal .
他认为这会是他最喜欢的一餐。
-
Tony promised her that this would never happen again.
托尼向她保证这种事不会再发生了。
-
This may not be surprising given that this is the age range when women have children.
考虑到这是女性生孩子的年龄范围,这可能就并不奇怪。
-
He retorted that this was nonsense.
他回嘴说这是胡说八道。
-
You must remember that this is a secret.
你一定要记住这是个秘密。
-
God forbid that this should happen to anyone ever again.
上帝不容这类事在任何人身上重演。
-
I incline to the view that this conclusion is untenable.
我赞同该结论站不住脚这一观点。
-
Paul felt that this conversation was getting out of bounds.
保罗觉得这次谈话渐渐变得让人不能接受。
-
He soon knew that this was not the place for him.
他很快就知道了这不是属于他的位置。
-
I phoned your office to confirm that this date is convenient.
我打电话到你办公室确认这个日子是合适的。