-
You lost someone. I lost everyone. And so will you.
你失去了什么人。我失去了所有人,你也会的。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
I'm not hungry. You lost a hand, not a stomach.
我不饿。你丢了一只手,又没丢了胃。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
George, have you lost Mr. Dinosaur? George has lost Mr. Dinosaur.
乔治 你把恐龙先生弄丢了?乔治把恐龙先生弄丢了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Wow. All right well, I mean, what can you do? If you lost it, you lost it.
好吧,都弄丢了还能怎样,丢了就丢了吧。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh, it's the ducks. Hello, Mrs. Duck! Have you lost your pond? We're lost too.
噢,这是鸭子一家。你好,鸭子太太!你们找不到你们的池塘了吗?我们也迷路了。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
We're looking for Riley's lost Teddy. Barry the Bear Bear? She's had that thing forever. You lost it?
我们在找莱丽丢了的泰迪。小熊巴里吗?那熊她玩了挺长时间了吧?你搞丢了?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh, it's the ducks. Hello, Mrs. Duck! Have you lost your pond? We're lost too. We are not lost. I know exactly where we are. See you later, Ducks. Good luck finding your pond.
是鸭子们。你们好呀,鸭子们。你们找不到自己的池塘了吧?我们也迷路了。我们没有迷路,我很清楚知道我们在哪。一会儿见,鸭子们。祝你们尽快找到你们的池塘。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
George, have you lost Mr. Dinosaur? George has lost Mr. Dinosaur. Don't worry George. We'll find Mr. Dinosaur.
乔治 你把恐龙先生弄丢了?乔治把恐龙先生弄丢了。不用担心,乔治。我们会找到恐龙先生的。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I'm Li shan. I'm looking for my son. You lost your son? Yes, many years ago. I lost my father. Very sorry. Thank you.
我叫李山,我在找我儿子。你儿子不见了?是啊,多年以前丢的。我也跟我爸爸失散了。真抱歉。谢谢你。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
Have you lost your mind? You said you wouldn't get mad.
我说你小子是不是疯了?我就知道你会发火的。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records.
你在爆炸中失去了父母,我在资料里看到了。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Yeah? We have to in the morning. Great. Because you lost the radio.
是的,我们一定要在明天早上靠岸。太好了。因为你弄丢了无线电机。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Erik, the photos are on the Internet. You'll never truly get back what you lost.
埃里克,那些照片流到了网上,你所失去的那些永远都无法挽回。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Scroll back, please. To just after you lost your wing man. There. Play back, please.
请往回倒,回到你的僚机被击落的地方,那里,请重放。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
You need help, little man? Are you lost from the tour? I crashed the stock market yesterday.
需要帮助吗,小家伙?参观迷路了吗?我昨天击溃了你们的证券市场。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Daddy Pig, you lost the world record. Everyone wants you to be champion again. It's important.
猪爸爸,你的世界记录被打破了。大家都希望你能重新成为冠军。这件事很重要。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Tony, you lost another super-bot? I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving.
托尼,你又弄丢一个超级机器人?我没弄丢他。他没那么简单了。他在进化。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
I'm sorry, Lucas. I'm sorry that night how I reacted. I'm sorry you lost your girlfriend.
我很抱歉,Lucas,抱歉我那晚做出了那样的反应。很遗憾你失去了你的女友。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Is this the first time you lost a soldier? We are not soldiers. I'm not marching to Fury's fife.
你第一次看到战士阵亡吗?可我们不是战士,我没打算听弗瑞摆布。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
I think... You lost me again. Yeah. But that was interesting. Most interesting garbage I ever...
我想... 我又被你弄迷糊了。不过这很有趣,大部分我吃过有趣的垃圾...
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
It would be a shame if you lost it.
你要是把它丢了就太可惜了。
-
Is it my imagination or have you lost a lot of weight?
是我的错觉,还是你确实瘦了许多?
-
You lost me my boat that I was so fond of, and that's what you've done!
你把我心爱的船给弄丢了,那就是你干的!
-
Now, while God was looking down on you to hear your prayers, you lost confidence and went away from Him.
现在,当上帝垂看你们,听你们的祷告的时候,你们却失了信心,离他而去了。
-
Have you lost your senses?
你疯了吗?