令人失望的事,挫折,失败
-
this success for Manchester is one in the eye for London .曼彻斯特的这一成就对伦敦来说是一个失败。
""
天哪;哎呀;瞎说;胡说
令人失望的事;挫折;失败
She was afraid to meet my eye.
她不敢正眼看我。
I had a piece of grit in my eye.
我眼睛里进了一粒沙子。
I have something in my eye.
我的眼睛里进了什么东西。
I've got a piece of grit in my eye.
我眼里进了一粒沙子。
To my eye , the windows seem out of proportion.
在我看来,这些窗子似乎不成比例。
令人失望的事,挫折,失败
曼彻斯特的这一成就对伦敦来说是一个失败。
""
Sure thing. But what am I keeping my eye on?
当然,但我该看什么啊?
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
I've had my eye on you for years, Sam.
我监视你好多年了,山姆。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
Hey, everybody! I'm going green, and I don't just mean my eye shadow.
大家安安!我要开始绿化,而且我不是指我的眼影画绿色。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
It's not just the drum noise. Every five minutes, Joey throws his sticks in the air, and I have to hear, "Oh my eye. Oh god, my eye."
不只是鼓的声音,每5分钟,乔伊把鼓棒丢到空中,然后我就会听到“我的眼睛,上帝啊,我的眼睛!”
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Oh, look who it is, my husband. The apple of my eye.
看,是我老公,我的心肝宝贝。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Earlier this evening, I happened to gaze out the window and a brassiere caught my eye. Do those look familiar?
就是没多久之前,我碰巧在眺望窗外的景色,居然看到了一副罩罩,你看看那个是不是呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
You know, I gotta tell you, those eye drops are a miracle. My eye is a 100% better. They're still in my coat. Damn.
那眼药水实在是太神奇了,我的眼睛百分之百好了。眼药水还放在我的外套里。可恶。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me. If Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded.
不,孩子,是我想害死你,相信我吧,要不是斯内普的斗篷着了,火挡住我的视线,我早就要了你的小命。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
Phil, I've had my eye on you for years. I'm just so happy we're finally gonna get some alone time. I'm not scaring you, am I?
菲尔,我注意你好几年了,我很高兴我们终于能独处一段时间了,我没吓到你吧?
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
I can't see a damn thing. My eye doctor's always busy. I end up taking any appointment they'll give me, and then the whole morning gets shot to hell!
我啥都看不清,我的眼科医生一直都很忙,所以我只好接受任何可行的预约,然后整个上午就这么荒废了。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
My go. I spy with my little eye, something ''blue''. George's blue shirt. Nope.
轮到我了,好了各位,我让你猜某个蓝色的东西。乔治的蓝衬衣。不对。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
Then I am granting you a truce. You are not to exploding heads and I will not do my devastating eye lasers.
那我提出休战。你别炸开我的头,我也不放激光了。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. Wait, I can't find my other eye.
好了,各就各位,快点,赶快就位。稍等,我的另一只眼睛找不到了。
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
Shit. I'm using my wrong eye again, aren't I? I'm sorry, that was meant to be behind your back.
糟糕,我又眨错眼睛了是吗?不好意思,本来打算背着你们眨的。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
And I could see her saying yes. When I look at this ring, all I see is a ring. Unless I look at it really closely and then I can see my own eye.
这枚戒指只让我看到一枚戒指,只有近看才会看到我的眼睛。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
I spy with my little eye, something colored ''red''. Red? My dress. That's red. No. It's not your dress. The car. That's right. Our red car.
好了,佩琪,我让你猜这个东西是红色的。红色?我的裙子!它是红色的。不,不是你的裙子。我猜是车。你猜对了,就是我们的红车。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》