-
We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is Hydra.
我们不得不假设那上面都是九头蛇的人。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
I have to say, you sure can ride.
我不得不说,你的骑车技术很厉害。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Oh, honey, you are pretty. No, you have to say that.
亲爱的,你很漂亮。你是不得不这么说。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I have to, baby, daddy has to. Ice them. No, no, no!
我不得不这么做,宝贝,爸爸也无奈,做掉他们。不,不,不!
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
It is too foggy to find the playground. So Peppa and George have to go back home.
雾太大了找不到运动场。所以佩佩和乔治不得不返回家。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
How's that broccoli? It's gross but I have to eat it because I met somebody.
西兰花味道怎么样?难吃又不得不吃,因为我有对象了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
We have to fight Congress for every dollar in our budget, each year.
我们不得不跟国会争夺我们预算里的每一分钱,年年如此。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Okay, so, basically, you're the reason I have to walk up and down three flights of stairs every day?
所以你就是害我不得不每天上上下下跑三层楼梯的人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
We're gonna make this tank so filthy the dentist will have to clean it. Good work!
我们要搞的这个水箱脏到那个牙医不得不清理的地步。干得好!
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
I'm going to make your face so hot that Old Nick will have to take you to the hospital, in his truck.
我要把你的脸弄得很烫,这样老尼克就不得不开着卡车送你去医院。
《Room》《房间》
-
Where are we going to get trees from? We have to drive big trucks around the world and look for trees.
我们从哪里能弄到树呢?我们不得不开着大卡车,在满世界寻找树了。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Now look, as long as we continue to increase the population, we're going to have to continue to grow and eat genetically modified foods, and that's the only position that I'll take today.
随着人口不断增长,我们会不得不使用转基因产品,这是我的唯一立场。
《TED: Genomic revolution》《TED:欢迎进入基因革命时代》
-
Can't figure out what to do? I remember those days. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to stay right here.
不知道该怎么办吗?我也有过这种日子,而现在,请原谅我不得不,继续留在这。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I came to New York specifically to do this play. My play. And now, because of you, I have to go to Hanukkah dinner at my parents' house.
我跑到纽约来就是为了这部戏。是我的戏,可现在就因为你我不得不去我爸妈家参加光明节晚餐。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I understand your reticence, Dr. Cooper, and I sympathize, but the hard facts are, occasionally, we have to shake a few hands and kiss a few butts to raise money for our research.
你不情愿我很理解,库珀博士,我深表同情,但残酷的事实摆在面前,有时候我们不得不为了募集研究资金而跟某些人溜须拍马。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
So you betrayed me? No! It wasn't a betrayal. It was more of a "I can't afford any more points on my license." I already have to buy my insurance from this place in the Cayman Islands.
于是你就把我出卖了?才没有,这哪是出卖。我只不过表示“我的驾照已经没分好扣了”,我已经不得不去开曼群岛上买车险了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Look, Phil, I want to figure this out, but right now, I have to get to Chavez Ridge and cover this wind event. You know what? We're not friends. Go. Get... Phil? You're being ridiculous.
菲尔,我也想把话说清楚,但现在我不得不赶去查韦斯岭报道这次强风事件。让我告诉你,我们友尽了。你走。你出去……菲尔?你太荒唐了。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
I have to say I'm a little nervous. You should be.
不得不说还真是有点紧张啊。应该的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I have to say, I'm finding your bedside manner a little lacking.
我不得不说,我觉得你对病人的态度不够耐心。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I have to go help.
我得去帮忙。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
和…有关系
-
必须做;要做;不得不做
-
我得说
-
拥有
-
你(或某人)真行
-
肯定是…;毫无疑问是…
-
You really have to study harder - the final exam is around!
你必须努力学习了 期末考可就快到了
-
Nurses have to wear a uniform.
护士必须穿制服。
-
I used to have to wear braces.
我以前不得不戴牙箍。
-
I have to clock in by eight.
我必须八点前打卡上班。
-
If we have to litigate, we will.
如果我们必须提起诉讼的话,我们会的。
-
They may have to amputate.
他们可能不得不施行截肢手术。