-
How bad is it? It's pretty goddamn bad, sir.
有多严峻?相当严峻,长官。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
Oh my God. How bad was it?
天哪,有多严重?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Seriously, how bad could it be?
说实话,能有多糟糕呢?
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
How bad is it? If we wanna live, not good.
情况有多糟?如果我们还想靠它活下去的话,不太好。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
You never saw how bad he was. He has his life again.
你从没见过他重病的样子,他重获新生了。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
Tell her how bad they lose. They lose so bad their voices come out of their mouths three seconds later.
快告诉她日本输得多惨。他们惨败到三秒后才能说出话。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
This is it. You ready? How bad can middle school lunch get?
时间到了,准备好了吗?中学午餐还能有多可怕?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
This is huge. I know. How bad do you wanna smoke right now?
这是很大件事。现在想不想抽一支?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
There could be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is.
那一定有一个数学上的解释来证明你的领带有多差。
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
-
Kathy, come on. We know each other. What's going on? How bad is this?
凯西,拜托,我们已经很熟了,发生什么事了?情况有多糟?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
How bad? Every hour we spend on that planet will be seven years back on Earth.
有多慢?那个星球上的一小时,相当于地球上的七年。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Okay. How bad is it? Let me put it this way do you own a barrel and suspenders?
好的,多糟糕?我这么说吧,你有三尺白绫跟板凳吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
We're helping Raj figure out his finances. Well, he has a job. How bad can it be?
我们在帮忙拉杰整理财务状况。他有工作收入,情况能有多差?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
David doesn't know how bad this year will be, but long-term, the prospects aren't good.
大卫不知道今年会有多糟糕,但长期来看,情况非常不乐观。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
We're working on getting to you. There was a complication during the launch. Copy that. Well, how bad is it?
我们正在考虑怎么救你,过程中出了个小问题。收到,这样啊,什么样的小问题?
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
I realised just how bad much of the medical literature frequently was.
我确实意识到医学文献经常是多么的糟糕。
-
First of all, I helped selling tickets and drinks and there I realized how bad my maths is - I took such a long time to give back the change!
首先,我帮忙卖了票和饮料,在那里我意识到我的数学有多差——我花了这么长时间才把零钱还回来!
-
How bad will it get?
情况会糟糕到何种境地?
-
How bad might it get?
情况会变得多坏?
-
How bad a tutor her is!
她是多好的一位老师啊!
-
How bad is this farm slump?
这次农业危机有多严重?
-
Annie: Jeff, how bad you are.
安妮: 杰夫你真坏.
-
Or how bad it can be at its worst.
或在最差劲的时候是多么的糟糕。
-
Now she realised how bad off she was.
现在她明白了自己是多么的寒伧。
-
You got no f*ckin idea how bad it gets.
你不知道我过得多糟糕!