-
Any idea what else is out there? Road trip.
知道那儿还有什么吗?公路旅行。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
What else has your Dad got in his van? He's got everything.
哇。你爸爸的货车里还有什么呢?我爸爸的货车里什么都有。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
What else has your dad got in his van? He's got everything.
哇。你爸爸的货车里还有什么呢。我爸爸的货车里什么都有。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
You know what else is a bummer? Tall guys with small penises?
你知道还有什么事很煞风景吗?大个子小鸡鸡吗?
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Yeah. Don't do it. What else you up to? Why shouldn't I do it?
可以,不要去,你还有什么事?我为什么不能去呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
No, you missed the phone. And if you missed that, what else did you miss?
你把手机给忘掉了,会不会还有什么给忘了?
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
Makes me wonder what else she's making up. I have never met that girl she tutors in math.
这让我疑惑究竟还有什么是她编出来的,我从来没见过她辅导数学的那个女生。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I know, right? Okay, let's see, what else? Guess that's about it. That's the story of Penny.
我就说,是不错吧?让我想想,还有什么,大概就这些了,这就是佩妮的故事了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Because we're best friends. Yeah, you know what else? I don't think I've ever been this hungry.
因为我们是好朋友。是啊,你知道还有什么吗?我从没觉得这么饿过。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
One thought I had was enamel, bangles, pendants, earrings. No. We did that two years ago. What else?
我觉得可以考虑做一辑配饰,像手镯、吊坠、耳环之类。不行 那个两年前出过一次,还有什么?
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Okay, let's see, what else. I'm a vegetarian, except for fish, and the occasional steak. I love steak.
还有什么?让我想想,我是素食者,但我吃鱼,偶尔吃牛排,牛排真赞!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
So if the answer isn't romance, then what else you got? B, adventure. Yes, adventure. Break the rules.
那如果答案不是浪漫,还有什么选项呢?B,冒险。对,冒险,打破规则。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Okay, well, let's just see what else you have. Okay, here, take this, and this, and this, and these...
好吧,让我再看看你还有什么别的,拿着这个和这个,这个,还有这些...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Not very much pleases the court these days. But your guy is not gonna join this suit. Now, what else do you have?
最近法庭非常不近人情,你们的客户不能参与这次诉讼,还有什么要说的?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
And I didn't know what else to do. It was like having an out-of-body experience as if I could laugh at that Chinese kid on the playground with all the other Americans because I was one of them, right? Wrong! On many levels.
我不知道还有什么可做,就好像我不是我自己一样,就好像我也可以在游乐场上嘲笑一个中国孩子,和其他美国孩子一起,因为我是“他们”的一员,对吗?错了!大错特错。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
I don't know what else to do.
我别无选择。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh, yeah? What else have you read?
是吗?你还读过哪本?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
知道吗?他在床上更是不可思议。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
What else should a company value but profits?
除了盈利以外,作为一个公司还能有什么价值?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You know what else you should do? Another idea.
知道你们还该干啥吗?又有主意了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I didn't know what else to say.
我不知道还能再说点什么。
-
I was trying to think what else we had to do.
我在努力想我们还得做些什么。
-
What else do animal tails do?
其它动物尾巴能做什么?
-
What else have you got in your pocket?
你口袋里还有什么?
-
I'd like to hear what else you've got to say.
你还有什么要说的,我倒要听听。