-
What happened? I think I got stung by a bee.
怎么了? 大概被蜜蜂蜇了。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
You've never been stung by a bee, have you? No.
你从来没被蜜蜂叮过是吧?没有。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
I like being a bee because they eat lots of lovely honey. I like being a snail because they eat all Grandpa's lettuce. Oy. You cheeky rascal.
我喜欢做一只蜜蜂因为他可以吃很多美味的蜂蜜。我喜欢做一只蜗牛,因为他们把爷爷的蔬菜都吃掉了。你这个贪吃的家伙!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Grandpa, why is that doll's house making a funny buzzing noise? That's not a doll's house, Peppa. It's a bee's house. It's called a hive. Oh. Look, here's one now.
爷爷,为什么那个玩偶房子会传出嗡嗡嗡的声音?那可不是玩偶的房子,佩奇,那个是蜜蜂的房子,他叫作蜂箱。看啊,这里就有一只。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
She watched a bee bumble among the flowers.
她看着蜜蜂在花丛中嗡嗡地飞来飞去。
-
A bee stung me on the head.
蜜蜂蜇了我的头。
-
A bee stung me on the cheek.
一只蜜蜂蜇了我的脸。
-
I was stung by a bee.
我被蜜蜂蛰了。
-
He is a bee feeder.
他是个养蜂人。
-
He is a bee keeper.
他是个养蜂人。
-
It can't be a bee .
它不可能是一只蜜蜂。
-
Unit 2: I am a bee.
我是一只蜜蜂。
-
I got stung by a bee.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
-
He was stung by a bee.
他被蜜蜂螫了。