-
Take care, kid. You, too. See you next week.
保重,孩子。你也是,下周见。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
I'm starting my own firm. When? Next week.
我打算开家自己的律所。什么时候? 下周。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I'll pick you up next week, OK? That sounds a good plan.
我下周来接你,好吗?听起来不错。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Are we still sticking to the timeline? I drop out next week?
我们还要继续按时间表来吗,我下周退出?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
So there's not going to be a debate next week, is there? Not a presidential one, no.
下周不会有辩论了,对吧?不会有总统辩论。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Come here. Next week when I'm six, you'd better ask for real candles.
过来。等下周我六岁的时候,你最好去要真正的蜡烛。
《Room》《房间》
-
So if I just said I was worried you might not have a job next week, how would you feel?
那如果我说我担心你可能下周就失业了,你感觉怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
There's gonna be college scouts at our game next week. Know what a scholarship is worth these days?
下周的比赛会有大学的球探来,知道奖学金有多重要吗?
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
He's having a gala dinner next week. I'll get you an invitation. You need to be careful though.
他下周有一场晚宴,我帮你搞一张邀请函,但是你要万分小心。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Come back to the table. Engage us in good faith. Or the resolution goes to a vote next week.
重新回到谈判桌上来,与我们真诚谈判,否则下周提案就将进入表决环节。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Did they figure out what's wrong? Yeah. It's a deviated septum. The surgery to correct it is simple. He's gonna do it next week.
查出是什么问题了吗?有啊,是鼻中隔偏曲,手术矫正很简单,医生下周给我做。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Because I have an audition next week. I'm playing a serious firefighter. So you're an actress. I thought you look familiar. Have I seen you on anything?
因为我下周有个试镜。我将出演一个严肃的消防员。所以你是个演员。你看起来很眼熟,我在哪个节目上见过你吗?
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
My name is Auggie Pullman. Next week, I start fifth grade. And since I've never been to real school before, I'm pretty much totally and completely petrified.
我叫奥吉·普尔曼。下周我就要上五年级了。我从来没有在真正的学校上过学,所以我现在整个人都害怕的不得了。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll switch partners, even though the thing's due next week and everyone already has a partner and I'll probably end up failing the class.
如果你会心里不舒坦,我可以换搭档,虽然下周就得上台报告,而且大家都选好了固定搭档了,但为了你,挂科就挂科吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
What's Margot up to tonight? She's at a study group all night. Wait, all night tonight? Yeah, I just got off the phone with her. She's got a bio final next week. Why?
那个... 玛戈今天在干嘛呢?她跟她的学习小组要通宵学习。通宵吗?泡菜秋葵汤菜谱 嗯 ,我刚跟她通过电话。她下周有生物期末考试。怎么了?
《Searching》《网络谜踪》
-
No, Dwight has one of the most important games of the season next week and I can't have you getting him sick. Yeah, I'm over the mono. But it could still be contagious, and I have a fun costume idea for you.
不不不。德怀特下周有本赛季最重要的比赛之一我不能让你把他弄生病了。我的单核细胞增多症已经好了。但还是有可能有传染性,而我想到一个适合你的有趣造型。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
You're thinking about show tunes, when we've got a playoff game next week.
下周末就要决赛了,你却在想着歌曲的曲调。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
Do you remember that rent is due next week? Probably not.
还记得下星期就要付房租吗? 大概不记得了吧?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
We're already two months behind. Next week we'll owe three months.
我们已经两个月没付,下星期就欠三个月了。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
And without you completely focused, we're not gonna win next week.
你若无法完全投入,下礼拜的比赛我们就输了。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
We commence building next week.
我们下周破土动工。
-
The kids start school next week.
孩子们下星期开学。
-
I'll pay you back next week.
我下周把钱还给你。
-
We'll get together next week, OK?
我们下星期聚一聚,好吗?
-
The case will be heard next week.
此案下周审理。