-
Uh, he got out Lotso. Got out?
呃,他逃出来了,抱抱熊。逃出来了?
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
Dad. Dad. I got out. I'm okay.
爸爸,爸爸,我出来了,我没事。
《San Andreas》《末日崩塌》
-
I've got good news. You got out of the whole Tulsa thing? Okay, I have news.
我有好消息。你不用去土尔沙了吗?好吧,我有新消息。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I got out to pee a couple times. Then I didn't get out to pee a couple times.
我中间出来撒过几次尿,也有几次没出来就在里面尿了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason.
我不能要求你这么做,你有充足理由退役。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
But you got out. I got arrested. The judge said if I attended a community college, he'll seal my record.
但你出来了。我被逮捕了,法官说如果我肯去上社区大学,他就封锁我的前科。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
It's somewhere in here. Dani Littlejohn got out of the campus pool at 5:12.
应该就在这段时间中,达妮·利特约翰5点12分离开校泳池。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Captain Conway got out of the plane and got Squire out. Don't even ask me how. This election is too important. You have a choice between Francis Underwood and a real hero.
康威上尉跳出飞机,把斯夸尔救了出来。别问我过程有多艰辛。这次选举太重要了。是选弗兰西斯·安德伍德,还是选真正的英雄。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Did you see if any of my people got out? All I saw was my sister in that field.
你有没有看到我的同伴们? 我只见过我姐姐。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
What is this with you, huh? A death wish? You just got out and now you want back in?
你到底在搞什么?不想活了?刚逃出来又要跑回去?
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
She got out, so you're gonna help me find her. Things aren't over. They're not over.
她逃出来了,你要帮我找到她,一切还没结束没有结束。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Coming, Jenny? Yeah. One second. Look, all right, I'm sorry that things got out of hand tonight.
过来,珍妮?好的,等一下,我很抱歉今晚惹了麻烦了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
So, I was taking a shower this morning, and when I got out, I started to dry off with what I thought was a towel, but turned out to be Howard's mom's underwear.
今早我洗了个澡,洗完出来,就拿起了旁边看似浴巾的东西擦身子,结果发现那是霍华德他妈的内裤。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Okay. So, growing up, I used to watch the Steelers with my dad. Right? Every single Sunday, until I grew up and I moved out here and I just got out of the habit.
从小到大,我总和我爸一起看匹兹堡钢人队的比赛。每个周末,直到我长大了,搬来这里,就没了这个习惯。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And I thought, as I got out of that shower, I, I'm going to turn this thing around, and I would be better for it.
从浴室出来以后,我开始思索,我要扭转这种局面,我会变得更好。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
I got out one night, chasing a butterfly or car. By the time I caught up with it and ate it... Probably butterfly then.
有一晚我跑出来,追蝴蝶还是汽车来着。当我追上它,并一口吃掉它后……你追的大概是蝴蝶。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
Look, Ross, I just got out of a nine year relationship with a manic depressive. Compared to that, Phoebe's a Mousketeer.
我刚刚跟一个躁郁症患者结束九年的恋情,跟她相比,菲比根本是只小猫。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Maya, I'm sorry I never told you about Bobbie Jo, but she made me promise. Well, if this got out, it could ruin everything for me!
玛雅,我很抱歉我从来没跟你提起过波比·乔,但是她让我保密。如果这事儿泄露出去,我的一切就都毁了!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I don't believe it, this is amazing! I thought I was the only one, I thought I was the only one who got out. Where is he? I need to see him, now!
难以置信,太神奇了!我以为我是唯一一个,我以为我是唯一一个生还的。他在哪里?我要马上见他!
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
The food didn't matter. Once it got out there were rats in the kitchen, oh, man, the restaurant was closed and Ego lost his job and his credibility.
食物好坏并不重要,但厨房发现老鼠,餐厅就得关门,伊古也因此失去他评论美食的工作。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
避免
-
The driver got out of his van.
司机从货车里下来。
-
I got out the car and drove over to Greg's place.
我把车开出来,驱车到格雷格那儿去。
-
They got out of the house just before the flames took hold.
他们就在大火吞噬房子之前逃了出来。
-
The driver got out of his car.
司机从车上下来。
-
She got out of bed and stretched.
她从床上起来伸了伸懒腰。