-
Train, then. Learn to fight with your other hand.
那就练习,用另一只手战斗。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
Hey, what's up? I need a place to crash. Sure. Why? Big fight with my mother.
什么事?需要个住的地方。当然,为什么?跟我妈大吵一架。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
What's going on? Howard's gonna sleep here tonight. He had a fight with his mother.
怎么了?霍华德今晚要在这睡,他跟他妈吵架了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I love Minecraft, science and dressing up for Halloween. I love to lightsaber fight with my dad.
我喜欢我的世界,科学,还喜欢万圣节装束。我还喜欢和我爸爸进行光剑决斗。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
We are fighting. You have to fight with him exactly as much! But I don't know what he... Do it! Okay!
我们在吵架,你得像我一样跟他吵架!但是我不知道他到底…赶紧的!好好好!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Lex. Hello. Good. Hi, hello, Lex, it is a pleasure. That is a good grip! You should not pick a fight with this person.
莱克斯。你好。我很好。我是莱克斯,幸会幸会。这一下够用力的,可千万不能跟这人打架。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
I can't wait to get drunk and pick a fight with her at your wedding. It's just so hard to tell what will look good on me.
我真是等不及要喝醉然后在婚礼上跟她起争执了。真的好难知道到底哪件我穿起来会好看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Well, clearly mental tasks are not enough. Maybe you need to challenge your motor skills. For the last time, I am not having a tickle fight with you.
显然只做脑力劳动还不够。也许你还得挑战一下运动技能。我再说最后一遍,我不会跟你来挠痒痒大战。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Oh. Well, he waited in line for 14 hours, while you napped in a lawn chair, he got in a fight with a Klingon when he stepped out of line to pee and you wouldn't wake up to vouch for him, and worst of all, he saw Star Trek: Nemesis.
哦,他排了14个小时的队,而你却在躺椅上睡大觉,他在离队去尿尿的时候和一个克林贡人吵了起来,而你却不愿起来证明他没有插队,最恶劣的是,他还看了《星际迷航:复仇女神》。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
与某人打架
-
Did you have a fight with him?
你和他争辩了?
-
He picked a fight with a waiter and landed in jail.
他找茬儿和服务员打架,结果锒铛入狱。
-
Cleaning my kitchen really works off frustration if I've had a fight with someone.
假如我与人发生了争执,打扫厨房的确会消除沮丧。
-
We think maybe he took off because he had a big fight with his dad the night before.
我们认为或许他离开是因为他和他父亲在前天晚上大吵了一架。
-
Sun Microsystems gave up its legal fight with Microsoft and agreed to cooperate with its longtime nemesis.
太阳微系统放弃了和微软的官司,与这家自己竞争了多年的主要对手携手合作。