-
Why don't you sit here?
你过来坐这里吧。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
So why don't you quit? You don't think I've tried?
那你怎么不退出?你以为我没试过?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Wait. Why don't you stop us?
等等,你为什么不制止我们啊?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Bury the lead, why don't you?
就该掐死在萌芽期,对吧?
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Then why don't you feed them?
那么为什么你不给他们食物呢?
《The Interview》《采访》
-
Why don't you just kill me now?
你干嘛不现在就杀了我?
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
Why don't you look in your pockets?
你们为什么不翻翻自己的口袋呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Fine. Then why don't you join them?
既然这样,你去和他们一起不是更好?
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
Dolores, why don't you play a hand?
德洛丽丝,你也来玩一把?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Well, why don't you give him a call?
那你何不打给他?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Why don't you tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Why don't you speak to him yourself?
你为什么不亲自跟他说?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Why don't you go over there and shh!
你们不如都到那边去然后,闭嘴。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Why don't you sit next to her, Lucas?
你干嘛不在人家边上坐下,卢卡斯?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Jenny? Jenny? Why don't you volunteer?
珍妮?你为什么不来参加呢?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Why don't you try again? A little harder.
为什么不再试一次?使点儿劲。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
You know, why don't you just have a seat here?
我们何不坐这儿?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Here, why don't you make a UFO out of this?
拿这个去做个飞碟吧?
《Room》《房间》
-
Why don't you find out? Send them the money.
为什么你不去找找看?把钱交给他们。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Why don't you sit in on some design classes?
为什么你不去选修设计课呢?
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Why don't you ask his advice?
你为什么不征询他的意见?
-
Why don't you have a quick kip?
你为什么不小睡一会儿呢?
-
Why don't you get yourself a car?
你为什么不买辆汽车呢?
-
Why don't you give him up?
你为什么不与他一刀两断呢?
-
Why don't you shut your big mouth?
为什么不闭上你的嘴!