-
The same imitation gold leaf from the Chagall frame? That is correct. And there was nothing else.
跟夏加尔画框上的人造金箔是一样的吗?是的,而且除了金箔外没有别的东西了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock. We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.
咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜,夏洛克,没有别的参照物 直到认识其他孩子。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Sauropods were like nothing else the planet had ever seen.
蜥脚龙是地球上前所未有的动物。
《How To Grow A Planet》《植物之歌》
-
This wall must break before me or I die trying! There's nothing else!
我一定要攻下城池,至死方休,不必再说了!
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
You two in charge of stealing food and the essentials. And nothing else.
你们两个去偷食物和必需品,其他都别拿。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
I've thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you, I followed you.
一年多来,我满脑子都是你,研究你,跟踪你。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Serena, when there's a Waldorf soiree, there's nothing else on the social calendar.
瑟琳娜,当霍道夫举行社交晚会时,日程表上就不该有别的安排了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I'm just saying, if you think the work is interesting, nothing else should matter. You're right, Amy.
我只是想说,如果你觉得项目有趣,那就不需要考虑其他的事情。你说得对,艾米。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Which is a good thing, when you think about it. Because nothing else bad can happen when she's asleep.
这样也许是件好事,你想想看,她一睡着就没有什么坏事打扰她了。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
Yes, sir. What did I tell you about "honey". Sorry. At the office? Okay, so, if there's nothing else...
好的,先生,我之前不是让你别叫我"亲爱的"了吗?抱歉,不要在公司里叫。好吧,如果没有其它事情...
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Look, I don't know what to tell him. I mean, he knows everything that we do. Then there's nothing else to say.
我,不知道要跟他说什么。他知道我们所做的一切。那还有什么可说的。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I don't know, I don't know, weren't you the guy that told me to quit my job when I had absolutely nothing else to do.
我不知道,不是你在我毫无后路的时候,叫我辞职的吗?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Then you'll understand perfectly when I say I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. You and Chuck deserve each other.
所以你懂我说我不想和你有任何瓜葛了,布莱尔,你和恰克很配 。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I've got nothing else. Luckily, I have. Come on. Tuck in. George, Peppa, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts.
我这里面什么都没有了。幸好,我这还有,来吧 吃吧。乔治和佩琪,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢吃淡奶甜甜圈。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Who's Uncle Harold? Cora's brother. I always think him rather good at business, if nothing else. But it seems he's backed a very lame horse this time.
哈罗德舅舅是谁?柯拉的哥哥,我一直觉得他别无长处,但挺有生意头脑呢,但他这次似乎是看走眼了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I have long since reconciled with God that if nothing else remarkable happens in my life, I am thankful for my daughter and for friends who care about me.
我早就和上帝达成协议,如果我的人生没有其他不同寻常的事出现,那么我要感谢的是我的女儿,还有那些关心我的朋友。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
If nothing else, Doug is a hard-nosed businessman.
别的不说,道格起码是个精明务实的商人。
-
As long as you have your health, nothing else matters.
只要身体健康,其他任何事都无关紧要。
-
We were part of an entire regiment that had nothing else to do but to keep that motorway open.
我们是整个团的一部分,这个团无其他任务,只是保证公路畅通。
-
Her love of these sandwiches was a carryover from the Depression, when she sometimes had nothing else to eat.
她对三明治的钟爱是大萧条时期留下的后遗症,她那时往往没有别的东西可吃。
-
"Nothing else", answered the Fox.
“没有别的了。”狐狸回答说。