-
And I'll just start to resent you for even asking me to stop drumming. And we'll just start to hate each other.
而且只要你一开始说"少打点鼓",我肯定会开始烦你,再然后就只能彼此憎恶了。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
It's always the same thing. It's when you start to become really afraid of death, that you learn to appreciate life.
人们都一样,当你开始由衷地恐惧死亡时,才开始学会珍惜生活。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
And when the first tourists start to arrive in the morning, I begin.
早晨第一批游客抵达时,我开始表演。
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
A couple of glugs of vinegar and some of the sugar. As the onions start to brown and caramelize, start the pork.
放入几勺醋,一些糖,当洋葱变成棕色并略焦时,开始处理猪肉。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
But the minute we start to lie to each other… And by 'we' I mean society.
但我们一旦开始欺骗对方…我说的“我们”指的是社会。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh, my goodness. OK. And you do start to feel part of this amazing animal.
哦,老天啊,好了。我开始感觉到这一神奇的动物了。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
You know when the wok's hot enough, when you start to see a little bit of smoke just coming off the surface of the oil and sometimes you can see the oil glisten as well.
油表面开始冒出一点白烟时,你就知道锅已经热得差不多了,有时候也会看到油开始发亮。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
They'd start to call on me. I wouldn't like that. I would blame somebody for that.
他们就开始关注我,我不喜欢那样。我会把这些归咎于某人。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Yes, and I can start to control other peoples' bodies. Also, I can control magnetic and electric waves.
可以,我也开始可以控制别人的身体,我还可以控制电磁波。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
Now, when you put the beef in, just make sure it has time to just settle a little bit before you start to stir.
放入牛肉后,要保证牛肉在锅底煎一小会,然后再开始翻炒。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Is she? What happens when you meet a good influence and they start to change you for the better?
是吗?当有人给你带来好的影响并开始把你变得更好,你会怎么样?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I started to pull away, but then I felt her start to kiss me back. It was only for a second, but it was amazing.
我想回身但我觉得她也开始吻我。那只有一瞬间但感觉太奇妙了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Then you two can sneak into the cockpit, and things will start to heat up, and then a stewardess comes in.
然后你们可以溜进驾驶舱,气氛开始变得火热,然后一个空姐进来…
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Can I ask you a question? Sure. When did you first become so advanced? So I became advanced? Well, I mean for instance when did you start to read.
我可以问你一个问题吗?当然。你从什么时候开始变得这么知识渊博的?所以我是"变得"知识渊博的吗?不,我是说比如你什么时候开始阅读的。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
If I think too hard, I start to feel buried. Forgive me. It's the recirculated air, makes things worse.
如果我想太多,会开始有活埋感。不好意思。室内空气循环让我更加不安了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Not to the consumer. Well, then maybe your consumer should start to learn how to... How to even work that, don't you think?
但对客户来说不是。也许对你的客户来说是他们得开始学习怎样... 怎么去用它,你觉得对吗?
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
When I say C+, I mean C+. Nobody cares about a C+. The minute I start to get a B-, teachers think I have potential.
当我说C+的时候,就只是C+,没有人会在意C+。一旦我开始得到B-,老师们会认为我很有潜力。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And because of that, you're gonna start to resent me.
所以你迟早会讨厌我。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
Wow, couples who live together do start to look alike.
同居真的会让人越来越像。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
When it's close to finding you, you will start having visions. You'll start to see that.
一旦你快被找到时,就会产生各种幻象,你就会看见它。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
开始做;开始从事;开始干
-
He started to sharpen his knife.
他开始磨刀。
-
I started to scrub off the dirt.
我开始擦除灰尘。
-
The leaves started to shrivel up.
那些树叶开始枯萎了。
-
The blood had started to congeal.
血液已经开始凝结。
-
The ice started to crack.
冰开始裂了。