-
We need to shake hands on this.
我们得马上达成协议。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
My daddy can shake, rattle and bang.
我的爸爸可以沙沙咯咯还有梆梆。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
The washing machine is makingthe whole room shake.
洗衣机让整个屋子都颤抖了。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
I shake hundreds of people's hands at every event.
我在每场活动上都要与上百人握手。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You should meet him sometime. He'll shake your hand.
找时间得让你见见它,它会跟你握手的。
《Room》《房间》
-
Shake, Rattle and Bang
沙沙格格梆梆交响乐
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Anyway I shake the living crap out of it because it says to shake. And then I begin to apply it on.
我使劲摇晃它,因为要求摇晃使用。然后我开始涂抹。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
-
So, how can we get George's hat? Simple, I'II give the tree a little shake. Maybe if I shake it a bit harder. Oh.
那么,我们怎么把帽子拿下来?简单,我摇一摇树就好了。噢,看来我得摇得更厉害一点。噢!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
So, how can we get George's hat? Simple, I'II give the tree a little shake. Hmmm, Maybe if I shake it a bit harder.
那么,我们怎么能拿到乔治的帽子呢?简单。我来轻轻摇一摇这棵树。嗯,或许我应该摇得狠一点。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
I'm sorry. That's awful, but come on. You got to shake it off.
我很遗憾,那太伤人了,但拜托你得放下这件事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Will you go with me? To do what? Shake a can of nickels at them?
你要和我一起去吗?去了做什么?冲他们摇硬币罐吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Or something like that. I think we just had a seasonal shake-down.
或类似的场景。我们好像被节日版花式拐骗了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
The initial death toll will shake world governments to their core.
初期死亡人数足以震惊到世界政府的核心。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
Stop. Randall, wake the hell up. You almost put a chemo pill in your shake.
住手。兰德尔,醒醒,你都把化疗药放进你的奶昔里了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
No one else tells any American when to shake in their boots at any other time.
除了这一天之外,谁也不能告诉美国人什么时候该吓得发抖。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Julia. Mrs. Underwood. Sorry, I'd shake your hand, but I just got back from a run.
茱莉亚。安德伍德夫人。抱歉,我该跟你握手,但我刚跑步回来。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Ah. You are just in time. May I present the Shake, Rattle and Bang Orchestra. Hooray.
啊,你们来得正好。沙沙咯咯梆梆管弦乐队。太棒了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Great. Use this time to shake off those first-day inhibitions, and I'll be right back.
很好,利用这个时间正好消除彼此之间的陌生感,我马上回来。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
I'm a bit of an expert at drumming. That's good shake, rattle and banging. Now perform.
我现在可是很擅长打鼓了。很不错的沙沙咯咯梆梆协奏曲,现在开始演奏吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
First, it made things perfect. Then it decided to see what happens if you shake the ant farm.
首先,一切都设计地完美无缺,然后决定试试,摇晃蚂蚁农场,观察反应。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
We shake shake shake, go off, but also how to reach its destination.
我们摇扭捏晃,逛逛停停,却怎么也到不了终点。
-
In an English speaking environment, you are expected to shake hands and shake hands rather firmly. Don't shake hands very weakly or just hold a part of the hand.
在英语环境下,你需要握手,并且握手时要有力度。不要只是虚弱地握一下或仅握住一小部分。
-
Shake, shake, shake your hands, As slowly as you can. shake, shake, shake your hands as quickly as you can.
摇,摇,摇摇手, 尽可能地慢。 摇,摇,摇摇手,尽可能地快。
-
Nutrition Shake House - Fruit Shake, Healthy Shake and Slimming!
营养奶昔 - 水果奶昔, 健康奶昔, 瘦身之家!
-
You shake it off. Shake it off, shake it off.
把头皮屑甩下来,甩下来,甩下来。
-
Shake , shake , shake your shoulders, shake them up and down.
耸耸肩, 从上到下耸耸肩.