-
Good. Riley. Nothing to do with me.
很好 莱丽,和我没关系。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
But history has nothing to do with us.
可是历史已逝,和我们无关。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
He's got nothing to do with... With your little racket.
他跟这没关系... 跟你花天酒地的生活吗。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Nope, what he's saying has nothing to do with me.
不是,他说的跟我没关系。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
That's crazy. Stan Lee had nothing to do with Batman.
有病吧你,蝙蝠侠又不是斯坦·李的作品。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Then we'll see if history has nothing to do with us.
然后,我们再看历史是否真的与我们无关。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
History has nothing to do with us. Wasn't it, Ms. Hart?
"历史与我们无关" 是么?哈特小姐?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I want nothing to do with you. Not in life, not in death.
不管我是活着还是死了,都不想和你有任何瓜葛。
《Coco》《寻梦环游记》
-
Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you.
好了,我知道了,你觉得这和你无关?
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
The policeman had nothing to do with us. We're in the clear.
那个警察和我们没有任何关系。我们是清白的。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I've been here since yesterday. I have nothing to do with his death.
我从昨天就关在这里,他的死和我没关系。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Jenny, you taking precautions? It's nothing to do with that. Isn't it?
珍妮,你有做好安全预防措施吗?这和我们谈论的事无关。无关吗?
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Missy Bradford has decided to grow up fast. That has nothing to do with you.
米希布罗弗德决定快速成长。但那跟你没关系啊。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
One thing's got nothing to do with the other. Remember that, Leon. I will.
一码是一码,事情要分开算,记住这一点。我会的。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
Wait, you only said yes because of the ring? It had nothing to do with me?
等等,你完全是因为这戒指才答应我的吗?跟我这个人没有关系吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
That was actually a poorly chosen example, as it had nothing to do with me.
这个例子其实举得很烂,因为那跟我一点关系也没有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
And this has nothing to do with the fact that he needs a note to get out of gym.
这跟他需要假条才能离开体育课无关?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Of their own free will at the right point in time. It has nothing to do with…
顺从自由意志,且是在正确的时间。那跟其他东西……
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
That has nothing to do with it. What does? She's in love with Wolf Edmunds. ls that true? Yes.
那与此无关。什么事?她和Wolf Edmunds是恋人关系。是真的么? 是的。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Has nothing to do with us. So we turn it off? Yes. Oh. This is such a mistake.
这跟我们没关系。那我们要把它关了吗?对啊。这可犯了大错。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
That has nothing to do with what we're discussing.
那与我们所讨论的问题毫不相干。
-
Evidently, it has nothing to do with social background.
显然,这与社会背景毫无关系。
-
It's got nothing to do with sexism. You know I'm not a sexist.
这与性别歧视毫无关系。你知道我不是个性别歧视者。
-
I'm sorry, but it's nothing to do with you.
对不起,不过这和你无关。
-
I swear to God I had nothing to do with it.
我可以对天发誓,这跟我一点关系也没有。