-
When we first spoke, you mentioned early fall.
我们第一次谈时,你说初秋。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Yeah, Leonard mentioned you were a psychiatrist.
莱纳德提过你以前是精神病医生。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Yeah, what's your point? Well, the stuff I just mentioned.
是啊,你的重点是什么?我刚才说的就是啊。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Chrissy never mentioned she was uncomfortable with Mr. Gainsborough's comment.
克里斯从来没提起过,盖恩斯伯勒的言辞让她很不舒服。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, he mentioned it in his mother's eulogy, so why not?
他甚至在他妈的悼词里都提了,就写吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Wait a minute, you mentioned the moon? Yeah, dark side of the moon.
等一下,你说月亮?是啊,月之阴影。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Sheldon mentioned you tried to get your brother to live with you, as well.
谢尔顿提到你也曾想让你哥哥住到家里来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned it. That's what I wanted to name my kid.
我不该提的,我想留给我小孩用。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Yeah, oh, I'm sorry. I should've mentioned this earlier. You're not invited.
抱歉,是我不好,我应该先说在前头,你未被邀请。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Well, if I had my own phone, this would not be a problem. Mm-hmm. You've mentioned that.
如果我有自己的手机,这就不会是个问题了。你已经提过了。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
So Kati mentioned something about a custom-made corset and I hear there are wigs involved?
凯帝提到了高级定制的束胸,我听说她还要戴假发?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
And he informed me that she took the news rather badly, in fact,he mentioned the word frenzy.
他说她一时无法适应,老实说,他提到“狂暴”这个词。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Well, the thing I probably should have mentioned is I've never understood the universe at all.
我可能忘了提一件事,我从来没弄明白过这个宇宙。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
We only mentioned Mr. Bishop's February 26 location once, and that was in the meeting with your firm.
我们唯一提过毕夏普先生26号的下落,就是在你的律所开会的时候。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
We'll now take a break to sweep up the confetti that was definitely not mentioned in dress rehearsal.
我们要暂时休息一下,把彩纸屑扫一扫,带妆彩排的时候可没说会用这个。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I get two kids without the stretch marks. And when I mentioned I might run, it stopped becoming a joke.
我不用生产就能有两个孩子。当我提到可能参选时,这就不再是玩笑话了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I'm sorry I mentioned it. Oh, don't be. You get your hopes up, I knock them down. That's called teamwork.
对不起,我不应该提起这事。不用道歉,你心中燃起希望之火,我一桶冷水把它浇熄,这就叫合作无间。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
At 7:00 last night, I called about a problem at the lab and casually mentioned I was going out for seafood.
昨晚7点,我打去跟他说实验室的问题,然后不经意地提到我要出去吃海鲜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No, I I'm telling you, he's not. Everything changed as soon as I mentioned Lucy was coming home. I read it on his face.
我一提到露西要回家了,一切就都变了,我从他的表情看出来的。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
When this profile came out about everything the general just mentioned, the White House said that he was politicizing terrorism.
这篇详细阐述了将军刚刚所说的内容的专访发行后,白宫竟然指责他利用恐怖主义做政治文章。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
受到通报表扬
-
上述;上文所述;上面提到
-
如上所述;如上;上文提到
-
I didn’t think I had his attention, but after I mentioned I went to Harvard, he was definitely listening.
我觉得一开始他可能没怎么注意我,但我一说我去过哈佛时他肯定就在听了。
-
No problem. Jim mentioned you’re looking for some digital marketing advice.
没问题。Jim跟我说你想寻求一些数字营销方面的建议。
-
As I mentioned earlier...
正如我先前所提到的…
-
Nobody mentioned anything to me about it.
没人跟我提过这事。
-
His name has been mentioned as a future MP.
有人提到他,认为他将来可以当下院议员。
-
He mentioned en passant that he was going away.
他顺便提到他要离开。
-
He bitterly regretted ever having mentioned it.
他非常懊悔提起那件事。
mentioned是英语单词,有两种发音,动词是指提到,说起。