-
This is where you grew up.
这是你长大的地方。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
Mom, you know her? Oh! We kind of grew up together. You grew up with Queen PantsyFrance of Pants?
妈妈,你认识她?哦,可以说我们是一起长大的。你和法式热裤女王一起长大的?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
He's well born, but there's no money or position. He's not even a countryman. Not really. He grew up in London.
他出身不错,但他没钱没地位,他都不是在乡下长大,他在伦敦长大的。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Oh, fun story: she grew up with ten siblings. Or possibly penguins. Her English is atrocious.
说来也好笑,她从小是跟十个兄弟姐妹一起长大,或是跟企鹅一起长大,她的英语太烂了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
No. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.
不,不,鹿溪才是屯,我在兔窝镇长大。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
They have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.
那里冬天很冷,我在那里长大的。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Feels so weird to be back here. Practically grew up on this porch.
回到这里感觉好怪,我基本上是在这个门廊上长大的。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
My father managed his estate. We grew up together, Darcy and I.
我父亲是他家的账房先生。我们从小一起长大,达西和我。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
And then I grew up, and I lost my way. And I blamed you for my failures.
然后我慢慢长大,迷失了方向,把我的不如意归罪于你。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Whereas ,Jeremy is like homegrown. He's a homegrown Asian-American kid from the suburbs. He grew up with hoop dreams just like the rest of us
但是林书豪却不同 ,他是本土产的,他是在美国本土郊外长大的亚裔小孩,跟美国其他小孩一样怀着篮球梦长大
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
I grew up with them. Got into trouble with them. Chase girls with them. I enlisted with them.
我们一起长大。一起惹麻烦,一起追女生,我们一起参军。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
How did this happen to me? I'll tell you how it happened. I grew up. You know what I know? High school is your last stop before you grow up.
我身上怎么这么多破事儿啊?我来告诉你们怎么回事,我已经长大了,你们知道我明白了什么道理吗?高中是你们长大前的最后一个阶段。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Really great? Good. Good. Follow me. You know, dad was born in east Germany. He grew up eating, stale crackers.
很好吗?那就好,跟我来。爸爸是在东德出生的,吃着过期的苏打长大的。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
You don't know what it was like growing up with him. I get it; I grew up with lots of brothers. My brother Adoot was especially mean.
你不懂和他一起长大的恐怖体验。我懂;我兄弟多着呢。我哥阿杜特就特别坏。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Then we grew up and we're not little kids anymore. And it went by fast, didn't it? It goes by very fast, Mr. Babineaux.
然后我们长大,再也不是小孩子了。而且成长得很快,对不对?非常迅速,巴宾诺先生。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I grew up in Boulder City, Nevada. So across the street from my house, there was this little library that had an old movies section.
我在内华达州的博尔德市长大。我家对面,有一家小图书馆里面有一个老电影区。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I myself grew up in Nebraska. Small town outside of Omaha. Nice place, mostly family farms, a few meth labs.
我在内布拉斯加州长大,奥马哈郊外的一个小镇,很好的地方,大多是家庭农场,还有些制毒窝点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
It goes deeper than race, Mrs. Underwood. You grew up in Highland Park, never wanted for anything. You just don't reflect our community.
不仅是种族问题,安德伍德夫人,你在海兰帕克长大,从小不缺吃穿,你无法体现我们的群体。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay. So, growing up, I used to watch the Steelers with my dad. Right? Every single Sunday, until I grew up and I moved out here and I just got out of the habit.
从小到大,我总和我爸一起看匹兹堡钢人队的比赛。每个周末,直到我长大了,搬来这里,就没了这个习惯。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I can't do that. Well, if you don't, you're gonna lose Priya to some fancy guy in a turban who grew up with Kama Sutra coloring books.
我不能那么做。好吧,你要是不这么做,你就是把普丽娅拱手让给某个从小看《印度爱经》插图版长大的头巾男了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
He grew up in a houseful of women.
他在一个满是女人的家庭里长大。
-
The actor, an only child, grew up in the Bronx.
那位演员是位独生子,在布朗克斯区长大。
-
I feel quite nostalgic for the place where I grew up.
我很怀念我成长的地方。
-
The village where I was born and grew up is quite far from here.
我出生和成长的那个村庄离这里很远。
-
As I grew up, I began to have my eyes opened. I realized that when it came to my allowance, my dad had limited resources.
随着我成长,我开始睁开我的眼睛。我意识到,当涉及到我的津贴时,我爸爸的资源是有限的。