-
And we told him we can't find his biological parents, and he understands that, so…
我们告诉他我们找不到他的亲生父母,而他也理解 所以...
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And you should've let him, and you would still have Lane's trust. This is the trade, Hunt understands that.
那你就该帮他啊,这样就还能赢得信任,这就是代价,亨特一定能理解的。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Tell me what it needs. To ensure that whoever possesses it understands its power the stone demands a sacrifice. Of what?
告诉我它需要什么。为了确保拥有它的人理解它的力量灵魂宝石需要献祭。献祭什么?
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Well, yes. And she understands that condition? You've spoken with her?
是的。她明白这个条件吧,你跟她谈过了。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
No one understands Mimic biology better than him. He's a top analyst at the Whitehall.
没人比他更了解模仿者外星人,他是白宫的首席分析师。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Can you not say that around her? I swear, I feel like she understands. Of course you do.
你能不要在她面前说这个吗?说真的,我感觉她听得懂。你当然这么觉得。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Monica, number one, I don't think Ben understands the concept of bribery, and number two, I...
第一,班应该不懂什么是贿赂,第二,我…
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
It's kind of nice to talk to someone who understands what it feels like to be alone. It is, isn't it?
能和了解孤单的人聊天感觉真是太好了。是吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
And he's being Mr. Joe Sensitive, and she starts thinking: Maybe this is the guy for me, because he understands me.
他是体帖入微先生,她在想“也许他就是我的伴侣,他这么了解我”。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Your father understands this. He did not act as if he did. Would you have him savor defeat? No, but to speak as you do once.
您的父皇了解这一点。他的表现不像是这样。你愿意让他尝尝失败的滋味吗?不,但如果按你所说,他已经尝过一次了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Everyone more or less understands what we have to do to succeed.
每个人或多或少都知道自己要怎么做才能成功。