-
The landed gentry of the south prepare to meet.
南方的地主正准备商谈。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
We must not be deceived. Prepare to destroy them.
我们应当保持警戒,做好战斗准备。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Alright, you old sea-dog, race you! Prepare to lose, water-hog!
好吧,那我就来和你这个海狗比一场吧!准备好输吧,你这水猪。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Let the trumpets blare! Let the drum rolls begin! Prepare to be amazed!
小号响起,大鼓擂起,拭目以待吧。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
The Frabjous Day is almost upon us. You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.
辉煌之日越来越近了,你该准备与炸脖龙的战斗了。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
If you're prepare to adapt and learn, you can transform.
只要你准备好适应并学习,你就可以逆转。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
But if your ideas about Las Vegas look like an old Super 8 movie, prepare to be blown away.
但如果您觉得拉斯维加斯只是一个旧式惊悚电影的场景,您一定会对此另眼相看。
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
I'm prepare to give my life for my men. You don't win wars by giving up your life.
我已准备好为大家牺牲。你无法赢得战争即使你牺牲。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
As is the tradition, I have prepared a series of disrespectful jokes which generate humor at Howard's expense. Prepare to have your ribs tickled...
按照传统习惯,我准备了一些无礼的笑话,来取笑霍华德,娱乐大众,准备笑到肚子疼吧……
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
All right, that's it. You know I was still gonna let you have her. But now, forget about it. Prepare to feel very bad about yourself.
够了,我本来还想让给你,现在你想都不要想,等着看自己出丑吧。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And you're afraid you're gonna do something like your dad did? Yes. I need to prepare her now to save her from pain down the road.
你是怕会做出跟你爸爸一样的事?对,我需要现在就给她打预防针,省得她日后痛苦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I know how hard you work to prepare dinner, Mom.
我知道你做饭很辛苦,妈妈。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Good. Let's go. We've got a debate to prepare for.
太棒了,咱们快走,我们还要准备辩论呢。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I'm trying to prepare my lesson plan for Howard. Why are you telling me this?
我正为霍华德准备教学计划呢,你干嘛告诉我这些废话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Sir, FEMA's mission is to prepare for the worst. First responders, medical, mass evacuation.
先生,联邦应急管理局就是为最坏情况做打算。现场急救员,医疗,大量撤离。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
But sometimes these places can be a bit intransigent. And we would have to prepare for court.
但有时这些机构不愿意妥协,那我们就要准备上法庭了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
I've kept a weather eye on him, of course. We haven't been in touch at all to prepare him.
当然,我有紧密关注他的行踪,完全没有正面联系,没给他预告。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Now, to prepare the wraps, steam some ready made Chinese pancakes or you could use tortilla wraps.
现在来做饼,蒸一些做好的中式饼皮,或者直接用玉米薄饼。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Oh, it seems too much to expect you to prepare breakfast, serve it and still sit with us.
看来不能期望你准备好早餐端上来之后还跟我们一起吃。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
Okay, it'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos. Embryos? As in more than one? Five actually.
我要花点时间准备那些胚胎。那些胚胎?不只一个?事实上,一共有五个。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
He had to go back to his hotel and prepare to catch a train for New York.
他不得不回宾馆准备赶火车去纽约。
-
"Proud and insolent youth," said Hook, "prepare to meet thy doom."
“傲慢无礼的年轻人,”胡克说,“准备迎接你的厄运吧。”
-
If your back garden shed is cluttered with a broken lawnmower, rusty bicycles and a range of unused garden tools then prepare to be amazed.
如果你的后院仓库堆积着破旧的割草机、生锈的自行车以及一堆用不上的园艺工具,那么请准备好被惊艳吧。
-
Prepare to be Encrypted!
准备加密!
-
I'm prepare to buy a nice gift for her.
我正准备给她买礼物。