tease, laugh at, or joke about (someone) in a mocking or unkind way
取笑,嘲弄(某人)。
取笑, 嘲弄
The other children always make fun of him because he was fat.
别的孩子总是取笑他 因为他胖
It's cruel to make fun of a cripple.
取笑瘸子是残忍的。
You see the fame out there with everything else, and you see how it stands, how it lasts, how people make fun of it or how they adore it.
你看到声誉和其他一切都在那里,你看到它是如何存在的,如何持续的,人们如何取笑它或如何崇拜它。
It's cruel to make fun of people who stammer.
嘲笑口吃的人是很不人道的。
Afraid that others might make fun of my accent, I refused to speak English in front of the class.
因为害怕别人会嘲笑我的口音,我拒绝在全班面前说英语。
tease, laugh at, or joke about (someone) in a mocking or unkind way
取笑,嘲弄(某人)。
Whoa, whoa! Now you're making fun of my bona fides? Can't make fun of something that's a null set.
你居然敢取笑我的诚信度?是空集的东西要如何取笑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
Oh, my gosh, that's awful. The other kids make fun of you?
天啊,那也太惨了吧,其他同学有取笑你吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Fine, make fun of me. I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris.
你就尽管取笑我吧,我是身属巴黎的艺术家。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
About what you said in the car... Please don't make fun of me right now.
你在车里说的那句... 拜托现在不要取笑我。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
All you do is make fun of me for coming to girls' night and now you're here ruining it for everyone.
你一味地取笑我参加闺蜜之夜,然后你又来这毁了一切。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Because they won't make fun of me or and call me names, or ask me if my Koothrapanties are in a bunch.
因为她们不会取笑我,或是叫我外号,或是问我是不是有很多小内内。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Okay, fine, you can make fun of me. I do not want Emma going there. And I was thinking Claire Danes.
你尽管拿我取笑,反正我就是不想爱玛去,而且我在想克莱尔丹妮丝。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
Maybe your resolution should be not to make fun of your friends, especially the ones who may soon be flying you to Europe for free on their own plane.
也许你应该立志不取笑朋友,尤其是会免费载你去欧洲的人。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
Now that I think about it maybe we should crash the shoot anyway and see who they replace me with, make fun of the skinny bitch.
我现在想也许我们该冲到拍摄现场看看是谁代替了我,去取笑一下那个苗条的小婊子。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
I shouldn't make fun of that? No.
你觉得不该因为这个笑话你?当然不。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
Sheldon doesn't make fun of his magic. Well, he should. It's stupid.
谢尔顿没嘲笑他的魔术啊。他该笑的。那魔术蠢毙了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
Did you make fun of trains? No, I didn't do anything. He's just gone insane.
你是不是拿火车开玩笑了?没有,我啥都没干,他疯了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
Well, Howard does make fun of him a lot. Well, that's not all Howard's fault. I mean, if Raj doesn't want to be made fun of, then I don't know a nice way to finish this sentence.
霍华德的确常常吐槽他。那也不全是霍华德的错啊。要是拉杰不想被吐槽,那我不知道要怎么礼貌地结束这句话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
"I'm disappointed in you, Lex." There's nothing to make fun of. This party is gonna be like humanity at its finest.
“莱克斯,我对你很失望。”这没什么好玩的。这个派对展现出的将会是最美好的人性。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
When else are you gonna get to see a very Hollywood cliche crammed into the same room? We'll make fun of it together!
你还能在什么时候看见这么多好莱坞人员同时聚在一起?我们会玩的很开心的。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》