-
I'm calling the police... I don't... I'm calling the police.
我要报警了,我不...我要报警了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Why? Did the police find something?
怎么?警察有什么发现吗?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Well, she believed you. But she didn't call the police.
她相信你了。但她没有叫警察。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
It's not too late. We could still go to the police.
现在还不算晚,我们可以去自首。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
Anna, I've been thinking. We must go to the police. No.
安娜,我一直在想,我们必须去报警。 不。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
They said, "If I bothered them again they'd call the police." I said, "If you talk to the police, you tell them I'm missing a ring."
他们说我再打去就要报警,我说“你去啊”,“就说我掉了一只戒指”。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Why do you never call the police?! Well, it's no use now.
你怎么总不肯报警? 现在说这也晚了。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Do you know why all the police? Yeah, sure. You know why.
你知道这些警察是怎么回事吗?是,你知道为什么。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
My arm, my chest, his call. His call will be to the police.
签我的手臂,我的胸膛,看他的意思吧。他只会有叫警察的意思。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
One, I punch you right in the mouth and you call the police on me.
一是我揍你,你叫警察来抓我。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
And I ran all the way here from the Polk Station, the police station.
我是从警差局,警察局一路跑来的。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
All in the police report. Rachel Posner was at the hotel that night.
都在警方报告里。Rachel Posner当晚也在那家酒店里。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
That means we tell no one, not the police, not our families. No one.
所以不能告诉任何人,包括警察、包括家人、缄口不言。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
Seems we're all paying the price for his rejection from the police academy.
这孩子没能进入警察学校我们都跟着遭罪。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
You called the police because someone hacked your World of Warcraft account?
你居然就因为有人黑掉了你的魔兽世界账号就报警了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
How did you notice that? I lack the arrogance to ignore details, I'm not the police.
你怎么看到的?我没有你们警方那种无视细节的自大。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
He's bringing me the police report on Russo's suicide. I'll press him for more.
他会把Russo自杀的警方报告拿给我,我尽量多套些信息。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Did you call the police? Why not? Bad things happen here when you ask questions.
你报警了吗?为什么不?多嘴的人在这里没好下场。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
And possibly most damning of all, the police arrested someone else for this murder.
也许最糟糕的是,警察曾逮捕过另一名嫌犯。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
If there was a hint of foul play, don't you think the police would have investigated?
如果有犯法行为的迹象,你不认为警方已经调查过了吗?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
He rang up the police station.
他给警察局打了电话。
-
The police appealed for calm.
警察要求大家保持安静。
-
The police searched the place.
警察搜查了那个地方。
-
The police caught him speeding.
警察发现他超速行驶。
-
The police log all phone calls.
警方对所有电话都做记录。
the Police是英国的一个摇滚乐队,由主唱史汀、鼓手科普兰和吉他手萨默斯组成,成立于1977年。 该乐队主要作品有《你的一颦一笑》《绕在你的手指上》,曾六次获格莱美奖。
《The Police》是一部由金娜允主演的电视剧。于2020年在Youtube。