-
I am not gonna get fired, because I'm not gonna act on it.
我不会被开除,因为我不会采取行动。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
It needs correction. You don't know that! I'm the only one who knows that. At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it.
它需要纠正。这你怎么知道!只有我知道这个道理。至少,只有我愿意为此采取行动。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Hey, look Ross, you need to understand something okay? I am never gonna act on this Rachel thing, okay? I would never do anything to jeopardize my friendship with you. Thank you.
你得了解一件事,我不会对瑞秋采取行动,好吧?我不会做出任何会危及你我友谊的事。谢谢。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
If you have a suspicion about someone, that's fine. But then, it is the police's job to look for proof. Not yours to act on flakes of evidence.
如果你怀疑某人,没问题。但接下来,是警方的工作来寻找证据。而不是你的去对一点碎片般的证据采取行动。
《Searching》《网络谜踪》
-
I'll act on my own when it's necessary, but I will never stop trying to make life better for people like you.
我将在必要的时候采取自己的行动,让像你们一样的人们生活得更好,我将永远不会停止这样的努力。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
While we develop a system to help you determine how much intelligence to act on which attacks to stop, which to let through. Statistical analysis.
在形成的系统下就能帮你分析情报,部署进攻停止或是放弃。数据分析。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
Carlisle. What? The convoy you're about to, it's, The HMS Carlisle is one of the ships. We can't act on every piece of intelligence. So fine, we won't. Just this one.
卡莱尔。什么?你们要牺牲的海军舰艇队,它是皇家海军舰队的卡莱尔号是其中一艘。我们不可能做到完全理性,是吧,我们不能。就这艘。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
We need to act on a Europe-wide scale.
我们得在全欧洲范围内采取行动。
-
He tends to act on impulse.
他往往凭一时冲动行事。
-
Why didn't you act on her suggestion?
你为什么没有按照她的建议去做呢?
-
A patient will usually listen to the doctor's advice and act on it.
病人通常会听从医生的建议并且按照它行动。
-
How does the brake act on the paraglider airfoil?
刹车是如何作用于滑翔伞的机翼的?