-
Stay. Stay with me. Or not. If I'm overstepping...
留下来。留下陪我。或者算了。如果我出格了...
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Nonsense. You must stay with us.
别胡说,你得住我们这儿。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Everybody can be. It can be you. And I'll help you, and you can stay with us. Right,Phoebe, she can stay with us?
但你可以做得到,我会帮你,你可以跟我们住,菲比,可以吧?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?
你真的不要我们陪?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
When a woman loves a child, it must stay with her.
女人要是爱一个孩子,就不该骨肉分离。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Stay with me. We don't create shit. We don't build anything.
注意听,我们屁都创造不出来,我们造不出任何东西。
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
Well, you can't stay with me. I have a teeny-tiny apartment.
呃...你不能住我那儿,我的公寓小得可怜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Hello, my name is Clunkers. May I please stay with you nice people?
嗨,我是克朗克,我可以跟你们这些大好人住在一起吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
If Mom is staying in an empty room, why can't some of us stay with her?
如果老妈要住在空房间,我们何不让几个人过去跟她住?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
If the wedding's not until tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?
婚礼不是明天吗?不如你今晚来我们这吧?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Come on, we do. We can do it, we can do it. Just stay with me here, all right?
必须得谈,我们能做到的,能做到的,你想想我说的话,好吗?
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Leonard, you cannot drop him off. You have to stay with him and keep him safe.
莱纳德,你不能放他下车就走。你得跟他待在一起确保他的安全。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
And the next thing I know she's invited herself out here to stay with me. 8:08.
然后她居然自己跑过来,要和我一起住。8点08咯。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Nothing that is happening to you now will stay with you for more than a few minutes.
你们对即将发生的事只会有几分钟的印象。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Where are you going to live? Until I find a permanent place, I will stay with friends. Bye.
你打算住哪儿?在我找到寓所之前,我先在朋友家挤挤。回见。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Basically people should have the same way figure out which one is the best door and stay with it.
通常人们都是通过同样的方式来发现哪扇门最好,然后一直点击。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Leonard. No. I take it back. Don't say it. Just hate me, but stay with me. It worked for my parents.
莱纳德。别别别,我收回那句话,千万别分手,恨我就好,别离开我,反正我爸妈也这样。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Aunt Rosamund said we can stay with her. You don't mind keeping an eye on the children, do you, Mama?
罗斯孟德姑妈说我们可以住她家,您不介意照顾一下孩子们吧 ,妈妈?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
So it's settled. You'll stay with us. Yeah, I'll walk you to your car. You're in structure 3, level c, right?
就这么定了,你住我们这儿。我带你去拿车,你车停在3区,c层,没错吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Well, okay, now only one of us has to stay with Emma. Okay, and as the person who realized that, I get to go.
好好,只要有一个人照顾爱玛就行了,因我刚发现这点… 所以我可以走了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
和我在一起;留下陪我;与我相随
-
I sent my other son to the country to stay with kinfolk.
我把另一个儿子送到乡下和亲戚住在一起。
-
There's a room free in Bob's house next week but you can stay with us until then.
下星期鲍勃家有一个房间空着,不过在那之前你可以和我们住在一起。
-
She has told us that when she goes back to stay with her family, they make her pay rent. We could not believe such a thing.
她告诉过我们,当她回去和家人一起住时,他们让她付租金。我们不能相信这样的事。
-
You must stay with me.
你必须和我在一起。
-
Stay with us, and I will not mock at thee.
留下来和我们在一起吧,我不会嘲笑你的。