-
这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友和结识新朋友。
It gives me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and <em>make</em> <em>new</em> <em>friends</em>.
-
大部分美国人都很开朗,而且渴望结识新朋友。
Most Americans are outgoing and eager to <em>make</em> <em>new</em> <em>friends</em>.
-
月1的新月将给带来结识新朋友的机缘,的社圈将异常运动作为。
The new moon April 1 will bring lots more people - and the possibility to <em>make</em> <em>new</em> <em>friends</em> - to your sphere.
-
你会有一个更大的卧室,而且你会在你的新学校结识新朋友。
You will have a much bigger bedroom, and you will meet new friends at your new school.
-
如果出对牌的话就能结识新朋友。
You can make new connections if you play your cards right.
-
曾经你结识的许多朋友,这就是你构建一个稳固的团队所带来的喜悦。这些朋友会让结识新朋友变得更容易。
The joy of building a strong group, is that once you build more friends, those friends make it easier to meet new people.
-
我喜欢结识新朋友。
I enjoy meeting new people.
-
想去新地方,结识新朋友,开心新旅途。
You want new places, new faces and adventure!
-
外向的人通常乐于结识新朋友,扩大社交圈。
Extroverts are usually open to meeting new people and expanding their social circles.
-
在我的空闲时间,我喜欢烹饪,桌游,和结识新朋友。
In my free time I enjoy cooking, board games, meeting new people.