-
恭喜发财,岁岁平安!
Live long peaceful and proper!
-
恭喜发财,新年快乐.
Have a thriving and happy new year.
-
火红年,恭喜发财贺新年。
Red, congratulation happy new year.
-
恭喜发财!
May you Be happy and prosperous!
-
给您拜年了!恭喜发财!万事如意!
The New Year to you! Kung Hei Fat Choy!
-
身体棒、吃饭香、睡觉安,合家幸福,恭喜发财!
Good health, eating sweet, sleeping, Ann, family happiness, congratulation!
-
新年快乐!恭喜发财!猴年吉祥!祝你们猴年吉祥!
Xin nian kuai le! Gong xi fa cai! Good luck to the Year of the Monkey. Zhu ni men hou nian ji xiang!
-
恭喜发财,你们所有人, 以及一个非常幸福的澳大利亚的一天!
Kung Hei Fat Choi to you all, as well as a very Happy Australia Day!
-
小扎周六在脸书上发布了这一视频,他祝愿脸书的用户身体健康、恭喜发财。
Posting the video on Facebook on Saturday, he wished users health and good fortune.
-
(注:粤语音的“恭喜发财”。)或者可以这样翻译“恭祝您新年快乐,财源滚滚来。”
Or loosely translated, "Congratulations and may you have a prosperous new year."