-
Priya, can I come in? Sure. Oh, God.
普丽娅,我能进来吗?进吧。天啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Listen, it's talking. It's saying, "Help. Can I come in?"
听,它在说话呢,它在说"拜托 让我进来好嘛?"
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
Are you ready? Can I come in and see the movie? Finished. You can come in now.
拍好了吗?我可以进来看影片吗?完成了!你可以进来了!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Are you ready? Can I come in and see the movie? Finished! You can come in now!
拍好了吗?我可以进来看影片吗?完成了!你可以进来了!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Can I come in? Our flight leaves in a few hours. I wanted to say good-bye.
我能进来吗?我们要去赶飞机了,我想和你说声再见。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well I sorta have some bad news, can I come in? Yeah, no thanks.
有个坏消息,我可以进去吗?还是不要好了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Hey, Mike. Sorry to just drop by like this. Can I come in? Sure.
嘿,麦克,很抱歉这样跑过来 我可以进来吗?当然。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm sorry, Cam. It's not gonna happen. Coach, can I come in yet? See, now you've put me in an awkward position.
抱歉,小卡,这事没得商量。教练,我能进来了吗?看,你现在害我陷入一个很尴尬的局面。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Mummy's coming. Oh, no. We're not ready yet. Who is it? It's Mummy. Can I come in? No. No.
妈妈来了。噢不行,我们还没准备好。是谁啊?我是妈妈,能进来吗?不行,不能进来。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Mummy's coming. Oh, no. We're not ready yet. Who is it? It's Mummy. Can I come in? No. No.
妈妈来了。噢不行,我们还没准备好。是谁啊?我是妈妈,能进来吗?不行,不能进来。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Madam gazelle, I think I am a bit scared too. Can I come in, please? Of course. I think I might be scared later. I might be scared later too. And me.
羚羊夫人,不好意思我也觉得有一点害怕。那么我可以进来吗?当然可以了。我现在觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。我也觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。还有我……
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Mummy, can I come in now? Yes, my brave little cowboy. Even brave little cowboys like to sleep indoors sometimes. Night, Petro. Good night, Ma.
妈妈,我现在可以进来吗?当然,我勇敢的小牛仔。就算是勇敢的牛仔偶尔也想到屋子里睡觉。晚安,佩德罗晚安,老妈!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Can I come in? he asked.
“可以进来吗?”他问。
-
Can I come in? Alice asked.
“我能进来吗?”爱丽丝问道。
-
Is anybody home?Can I come in?
有人在家吗?我可不可以进来啊?
-
She lisps this: Can I come in?
她大着舌头说话:我可以进来吗?
-
Maintenance here, can I come in?
现在维修工要进来维修,可以吗?
-
Amy:I come in with one problem and you find 10 others. I guess you should go ahead. What else can I do?
艾米:我来这是让你修理噪音的毛病,你却给我找出10种其它毛病。我想你还是继续吧。不然我还能怎么样?
-
I hate to disturb you, but can I come in for a moment please?I hate disturbing people when they are busy.
我不愿意打扰你, 但我可以进来一会儿吗?人们忙的时候, 我不愿意打扰。