-
Oh, he'd be like a puppy with a microscope.
他肯定像个拿到显微镜的小奶狗一样。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Yeah, yeah, it'll be like we're gal pals, you know, like at a restaurant. Oh, it'll be fun, come on.
就像我们是姐妹,你知道,像在餐厅,会很好玩的,来吧。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
So we were so close. We can be like that again.
我们曾是如此的亲密,我们现在也可以像以前那样。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
So we were so close. We can be like that again.
我们曾是如此的亲密,我们现在也可以像以前那样。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
Oh, Emily, that is so great. It's gonna be so great. We're gonna be like two idiots in love.
艾蜜莉,太棒了,我们就像坠入爱河的白痴。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
My dad was a sloppy drunk. I said I'd never be like him.
我父亲是个邋遢的醉汉,我曾说过永远都不会像他一样。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Not technically. In hinduism, cattle are thought to be like god.
学术上说并不准确,在印度教中,牛被认为长的像神。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
When we get past this thing, it's not gonna be like how it was, is it? No.
等我们挺过去,事情不会再像之前那样,对吗?不会。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Yeah. We can teach them to sing, and we could be like the von Trapp family.
是啊。啊!可以教他们唱歌!就像《音乐之声》那一家子一样!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Oh, I cannot wait to see them cry. It's not gonna be like regular crying. It's gonna be like Terms of Endearment crying.
我等不及要看他们哭了,那不是一般的哭泣,他们会像《母女情深》里的演员一样大哭。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
It would be like our World Of Warcraft a few years ago when the neighbors called the cops on us.
就像几年前咱们玩魔兽世界那样,最后邻居都报警了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Come on, Ross, it'll be like watching the Discovery Channel, only we'll know the monkeys.
少来了,那就像是在看探索频道,只不过我们知道那两只猴子是谁。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
How about we stay here? We don't even have to tell anyone. It'll be like a secret vacation at home.
我们就待家里怎么样?不用告诉其他人啊,就像个秘密家中度假。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Eventually. After you Master teaching. Teaching? There's no way I'm ever gonna be like you.
总归要的,当你完成授课的时候。授课?我根本不可能做到像你这样。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
You know, it'll be like college, I'll hang a hanger on the door and put a sign, "Come back later, I'm getting lucky."
就像大学时代,我在门上挂个牌子“暂且回避,正在蜜运中”。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Honey, I'm so sorry. They broke up. I miss him. Oh, don't worry. Soon it will be like he never existed.
亲爱的,我很遗憾,他们分手了。我想他别担心。很快他就像从没出现过一样了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
So you didn't like him. I loved him. Then why don't you teach like him? Because I would never try and be like him. I could only fail.
所以你不喜欢他。我太爱他了。那为什么不像他一样教书呢?因为我永远都无法做到他那个水平。我一定会失败的。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Oh, my God, she is, like, this she-demon. I don't even know where she's from. See? And you thought the cabin wouldn't be like a horror movie. Yeah.
我的天,她就是个女魔头。我甚至都不知道她是哪里人。看吧?你还以为小屋之旅不会像恐怖片那样。是啊。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
No, you were right before. It's very easy to be like me, to scream first and think later. But that's not how the world works. Let me go talk to him.
不,你刚刚说得没错。像我这样很容易,不用脑子去想,先吼完再说,但世界不是这个样子的。我去跟他谈谈。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you. I want to be strong and smart like you. Mathilda.
里昂,我想让你教我怎么变得和你一样,我想像你一样强大又聪明。玛蒂尔达。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
be like putty in someone's hands
易为…所摆布
-
be like taking candy from a baby
像从娃娃手里抢糖吃;手到擒来, 轻而易举
-
be like shooting fish in a barrel
易如反掌;探囊取物;手到擒来
-
Would he always be like this?
他会总像这样吗?
-
"Not all feminism has to be like this," Jo maintains.
乔坚持认为,“并非所有的女权运动都得像这样。”
-
A lens would magnify the picture so it would be like looking at a large TV screen.
透镜会把图像放大,这样就会像看大电视屏幕。
-
I had laser hair removal for my bikini line and realised that not everyone might be like me.
我做了比基尼线的激光脱毛手术,并意识到其他人并不像我这样。
-
Not every device would have a photo of course, so getting one would be like winning a raffle.
当然,不是每个设备都有一张照片,所以得到一个就像是中了彩。