-
This is a bad idea. Maybe we should go.
这主意太糟了。我们还是走吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I knew Pussy Riot was a bad idea. You should go.
我就知道请暴动小猫不是个好主意。你该去处理。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Are you coming? This is a very bad idea. It's very dangerous.
你一起来吗?这可不是个好主意,太危险了。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
I have nothing to apologize for. I told you this was a bad idea.
我没有什么好对他道歉的。我就跟你说这是烂主意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Sounds like a really bad idea to me. Is he okay in there? He's fine.
我觉得实在不太好。他这样可以吗? 他好得很。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You know, maybe before our meeting we should talk to a lawyer. That's not a bad idea.
或许应该在会面前找个律师谈谈。这主意不差。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Maybe moving in was a bad idea. I haven't been here one day, I'm already causing problems.
也许搬进来并不是个好主意。我屁股还没坐热,就已经开始制造麻烦了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Oh, Phil, I think that's a bad idea. They're adults, and Dylan really has been getting his act together.
菲尔,我觉得这样不好啊。他们是成年人了,而且迪兰真的有在努力。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
You know, I remember the first time I got a bikini wax. My sister did it with melted Crayolas and duct tape. It's a bad idea.
我还记得我第一次尝试比基尼脱毛,我姐姐是用熔化的蜡笔和胶带帮我,那主意蠢透了...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You know what? This is a bad idea. Forget it. Forget it, and listen, do me a favor, this conversation was between you and me. If that.
你知道吗?这是个烂主意,算了,听着,帮我一个忙,别把这件事说出去。我会尽力的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Sheldon, maybe living together is a bad idea. Well. Yeah, but what kind of scientists would we be, drawing a conclusion after only 12 hours of data?
谢尔顿,也许同居不是个好主意。仅仅凭12小时的数据就得出结论我们算是哪门子的科学家?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Sleeping in the nude, if it suits you, is not a bad idea.
如果适合你的话,光着身子睡觉并不是一个坏主意。
-
We both thought that all in all it might not be a bad idea.
我们俩都认为总的来说这可能不是个坏主意。
-
Depending on your favorite science fiction story, teleportation is either a very, very bad idea or a very, very cool one.
在你最喜爱的科幻故事中,远程瞬移要么是一个非常非常糟糕的主意,要么就是非常非常酷。
-
That's not a bad idea.
那个主意不错。
-
This is probably a bad idea, but what the hey!
这大概是个馊主意,但管它呢!
歌曲: Bad Idea\n歌手: Jeff Russo\n语言: 英语\n所属专辑: Fargo (An Original MGM / FXP Television Series)\n发行日期: 2014-07-01