-
I see. What do you see?
我明白了。你明白什么了?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I see. Thanks very much.
好的。谢谢。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
I see. Is that all right?
我明白了,你愿意吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
I see. Just give me a second.
懂了,等我一下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I see. You know, Phoebe makes sock bunnies.
我懂了,菲比也有做袜子兔。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Oh, I see. Oh, you think that's a positive.
我懂了。你觉得这是一件好事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Oh, I see. That's why you're running this by me.
我明白了,所以你才向我咨询。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I see. Continue, Dolores.
我明白了,接着读吧,德洛丽丝。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Now, let's see Peppa's movie. Who is that meant to be? I am Daddy Pig. I see.
我们来看看佩奇的影片。你那样是在模仿谁呢?大家好,我是猪爸爸!原来是这样啊。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Now, let's see Peppa's movie. Who is that meant to be? I am Daddy Pig! I see.
我们来看看佩琪的影片。你那样是在模仿谁呢?大家好,我是猪爸爸!原来是这样啊。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I see. Well, yeah, I mean, I did see a fat kid and a really nice-looking grocery store.
哦,这样啊,我见到个营养过剩的和一个不错的杂货店。
《The Interview》《采访》
-
I see. And what are the secret words? I have to whisper them to you. The secret words are "Daddy's Big Tummy". I see.
我明白啦,但秘密暗号是什么?我要悄悄地说给你听,秘密暗号就是,爸爸的大肚子。我知道啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I see. Wait. What happens if I choose not to give a speech?
我明白。等等,如果我不想做演讲呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I see. Is everything all right? I don't know. It's just odd.
明白了。一切都好吗?我不知道,只是有点奇怪。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I see. So what do you propose to do? I will flip you for it.
了解,你说该怎么办?掷铜板。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
What are you doing, Peppa? I'm learning to whistle. Oh, I see.
你在干什么,佩奇?我在练习吹口哨啊。噢,这样啊。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Oh, I see. That does look fun. Here one goes then. Stop.
哦,我懂了,这看起来好有意思。我也来跳一跳。停下!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you.
好了,我知道了,你觉得这和你无关?
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Oh, I see. That does look fun. Here one goes then. Stop. Ah?
哦,我懂了,这看起来好有意思。我也来跳一跳。停下!啊?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I see. Have you considered therapy? I think just the annulment for today.
我懂了,你考虑过接受治疗吗?我想今天办注销就好了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
She gave a nod and said, "I see."
她点了一下头说:“我明白了。”
-
Hmm, I see.
嗯,我明白了。
-
I see.
我明白了。
-
"He came home in my car."—"I see."
“他坐我的车回的家。”—“哦,是这样。”
-
Oh, I see. I see what you mean.
喔,我懂了。我明白你的意思了。