with regard to
至于,关于
-
as for you, you'd better be quick. 至于你,最好快点。
至于
might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb
一不做;二不休
you may be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb
一不做;二不休
至于我;就我来说;而我
就…而论;至于为
And as for me, well, I think I'll need a little time before I launch out.
至于我呢 我认为我需要一点时间才能发布
As for Jo, she's doing fine.
至于乔,她现在日子过得不错。
As for his job – well, he was very mysterious about it.
至于他的工作–嘿,他对此十分诡秘。
As for food for the party, that's all being taken care of.
关于聚会要用的食物,都在置办当中。
So as for your question, Miles, the answer still has to be no.
那么至于你的问题,迈尔斯,回答依然是否定的。
I don't know why the guy yelled at me. And as for going back there, certainly I would never go back, for fear of receiving further abuse.
我不知道为什么这个家伙冲我吼叫。至于回到那儿去,我肯定永远也不会回去了,生怕遭到更多的虐待。
with regard to
至于,关于
至于你,最好快点。
As for the shower capacity issue, I cite addendum J.
至于浴室容量问题,我引用附录J。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
As for managing the estate, I wouldn't know where to start.
至于管理庄园,我不知从何下手。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
And as for you, be back here with my crown in exactly ten days.
至于你,你要10天之内把我的皇冠带回来。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
And as for Wynn's blood, aconitine only shows up if you're looking for it.
至于韦恩的血液,乌头碱只有蓄意去找才会发现。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
Hermione, you'll be the queenside castle. As for me, I'll be a knight.
赫敏,你就去做后一车,至于我嘛,上马做骑士。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
As for you two gentlemen I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.
至于你们两位先生,我希望你们知道自己有多幸运。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
You see, the guests enjoy power. They cannot indulge it in the outside world, so they come here. As for the hosts, the least we can do is make them forget.
游客们喜欢权力,他们在现实世界中无法享受到,所以来到这里,至于接待员,至少我们能让他们忘记一切。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
As for the Soul Stone, well, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore Thanos can't get it. Therefore he's going to Knowhere. Hence he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome.
至于灵魂宝石,根本没人见过。都没人知道它在哪。因此灭霸得不到它。因此他会去虚无知地。好拿到现实宝石。不客气。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
Uh, first time for me, as well as for you and the audience.
对我来说第一次,对你和观众来说也是第一次。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
As for scientific achievement, we have Tu Youyou who discovered artemisinine.
在科技成就方面,我们有发现了青蒿素的屠呦呦。
《This is China》《这就是中国》
As for our Kansas farmer, Greg Stone, his corn-growing operation is under attack.
而我们堪萨斯的农场主,格雷格斯通,他的玉米种植工程正在受到攻击。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
Sir Isaac Newton! Farkle time, sir? If you must. Farkle time. It's what I'm going as for Halloween! It's a quarter after Farkle!
艾萨克·牛顿爵士!老师,法尔科时间?如果你非要的话。法尔科时间。这是我为万圣节准备的!这是法尔科一刻!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
And as for people realizing you have no idea what you're doing, hey, you're an actor. Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.
如果你怕别人看出你不晓得自己在干什么的话,你是演员啊,那就扮演一个处理员,人们就会相信你是个处理员了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》