-
Basically people should have the same way figure out which one is the best door and stay with it.
通常人们都是通过同样的方式来发现哪扇门最好,然后一直点击。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Beverly pointed out that I'm experiencing insecurities in my relationship with Amy, in the same way that Leonard and Penny are in their relationship.
贝弗利指出我在和艾米的恋爱关系中存在不安全感,就像莱纳德和佩妮也存在同样的问题。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Really? I figured that went the same way as his bathroom schedule. If you mean digitized, annotated and put online, it did.
真的吗?我以为那已经和他的如厕时间表同样下场了。如果你是指电子化,云端化并带注释,你答对了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
In the same way, mothers perceive their biological children's poop as less offensive than others, which allows them to take care of them without disgust.
同样的道理,妈妈们不会觉得自己的小孩便便很臭,这样才能好好的照顾他们,而不会感到反胃。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
The same way any normal person would.
跟任何正常人一样啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I felt the same way when I first saw you.
我第一次见你的时候也是这种感觉。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Thanks, Riley. We feel the same way about you.
谢谢你,莱丽,我们觉得你也很酷。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Too bad you didn't feel the same way about Spencer.
只可惜你对斯宾塞没有手下留情
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Hey man, I got my job the same way you did.
伙计,我这两下子不比你强。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
You're nervous. I get it. We were all the same way.
你们很紧张,我理解大家一开始都一样。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It's the same train but it's different. Deep. I hope it's different. I feel the same way.
是同一辆火车,但又有些不同。深刻啊,我也希望它与众不同,跟你想的一样。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
I was trying to save him, in the same way I'm trying to save you now.
我是想挽救他,就像我现在在挽救你一样。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
She knows that Peeta is the Capitol's weapon, the same way you're ours.
她知道皮塔是国会区的武器,就如同你是我们的武器一样。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Now it seems like he feels the same way, too. Why are you not happy for me?
现在看起来他也这样觉得你为什么不替我高兴的?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
This law was passed for them. I have to represent my people the same way you do.
这项法律,是为他们而出台。我得像你那样,代表人民的意愿。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I want that by my side, Donald, the same way that Meechum was, as my running mate.
我想要这样的人留在身边,唐纳德,就像密查姆生前那样,我想要你做我的竞选伙伴。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
所以如果你愿意,我愿意用下半生,让你跟我一样幸福。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
And I can promise you that after today, you will never look at computers the same way again.
我保证从今天开始你们对电脑的认识,会变得和以往完全不一样了
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
I don't understand anything that's happening here. I feel the same way when I watch "Empire."
他说的话我一个字都听不懂。我看《嘻哈帝国》时也是这种感觉。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
The way he's been treating your partner, it's the same way he's been treating the hardworking businessmen of Chicago. And we need a change.
他对待你合伙人的方式,就像他对待其他芝加哥勤勤恳恳工作的商人一样,我们需要变革。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
If I could live my life over again, I would do things exactly the same way.
如果我可以重新活一次,我还会以完全一样的方式来处事。
-
School meals need to be marketed to children in the same way as other food.
校餐也要以其他食品的推销方法推销给孩子。
-
There is no reason why an aircraft designer should also be a good pilot. In the same way, a good pilot can be a bad driver.
没有理由期待一个飞机设计师同时也是一个优秀的飞行员。同样的道理,优秀的飞行员可能是个糟糕的汽车驾驶员。
-
They always go the same way to the same place.
它们总是走同样的路线回到老地方。
-
You'll never look at your tub the same way again!
您再也不会以相同的方式看浴缸!