-
This is a lie. Yes. It is also a kindness.
这是谎话。是的。这也是仁慈。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
So everything in the ring, a trick? A lie?
这一切都是把戏?谎言?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
This whole thing was nothing but a lie.
整件事就是一场骗局。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
I believe it is a lie. Okay, so what now?
我相信这是谎言。那么现在怎样?
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
No. That was a lie. See how easy that was?
不,那是个谎言,你知道说谎有多容易了吧?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
No! A lie is a bad thing. I did a thing so you can live.
不要啊!欺骗是件坏事,我干了坏事这样你才能活下来。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
And I can't dishonor him by telling a lie now. Claire.
我现在不能再用谎言玷污他。克莱尔。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
That was all a lie? This year's gifts are already wrapped.
那都是骗我的吗?今年的礼物我都准备好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You know what? You know what? That's a lie, I did consider suicide. A lot.
你知道吗?其实……我没说实话,我……我确实想过自杀,很多次。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
So, your whole life will be based on a lie? Have you thought about that?
那你今后的生活都要建立在谎言之上吗?你考虑过这些吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Oh, God. What? If someone's waiting for a lie, you can't just, give them one.
哦,天哪。怎么了?如果别人在等着你撒谎,你不能只是,额,给他们制造一个谎言。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
You loved me too? You loved me? Even that is a lie! She didn't know you were alive!
你也爱过我?你也爱我?连这也是谎话!她根本不知道你还活着!
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Coming up with a lie like that in the moment, that girl is no clown. She's gonna be a lawyer.
电光火石之间就想出那么美丽的一个谎言,那丫头绝对不是小丑,她会成为一名律师的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
But the book. My entire career. It's all based on a lie. You don't have a monopoly on secrets.
但那本书,我整个职业生涯,都是基于一个谎言。秘密不是你一个人的专属。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
What are you all doing? Running back to your kid? He don't want you no more. That's a lie.
你们想干嘛? 去找你们主人? 他再也不想要你们了,你说谎。
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
The only thing to do was to sneak back to the car and think of a lie to tell my dad along the way.
唯一能做的事就是偷偷溜回车里,想想该编什么谎话骗我爸。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
She knew you were wrong. She wanted you to feel like you had nothing to be ashamed of. Was that a lie, too?
她知道你错了,她希望你认识到自己不必自卑,这也是个谎言吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
You knew perfectly well it was blank. That's a lie. The disk she took from me was an exact copy, I'm sure of it.
你很清楚那个硬盘是空的。她在说谎,我很确定,她从我这儿拿走的硬盘和备份内容一模一样。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
You mean a lie. Yeah. You were always very clever, Dolores. Hasn't helped you, though, has it? Nice of you to join us.
你是说谎言。是啊,你总是很聪明,德洛丽丝,但这对你也没多大好处,不是吗?你能加入我们真好。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
That's exactly it. Look at us, Francis. We used to make each other stronger. At least I thought so, but that was a lie.
是啊,看看咱俩,弗兰西斯。我们以前互相支持,至少我以为是,可那也是假的。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
It's embarrassing to be caught telling a lie.
说谎被抓到很尴尬。
-
I told a lie when I said I liked her haircut.
我说我喜欢她的发型是在说谎。
-
I'll be punished by my parents, because I told them a lie.
我会受到父母的惩罚,因为我对他们撒了谎。
-
A lie begets a lie till they come to generation.
谎言生谎言,谎言传万代。
-
A lie begets a lie till they come to generations.
谎言生谎言,谎言世代传.
-
A lie has no legs.
谎言没有脚。
-
But that was a lie.
但是这就是个谎言。
-
The story was a lie.
那个故事是假的。
-
You lived with a lie.
你生活在谎言里。
-
Can you tell me a lie?
你能告诉我一个谎言吗?