-
Simba, what have you done?
辛巴,看你弄得。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
So, what have you guys been doing?
你们做了什么?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
And what have you done? I cloned myself.
你都做过什么?我克隆了我自己。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What have you decided to do about your flat?
你决定怎么处理你的公寓了吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
All right, well, what have you tried so far?
目前你试过哪些揽女客的办法呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
All right, Dave, just what have you done with…
好吧,戴夫,你做了什么……
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me.
泰吉,你从监控中发现什么了? 告诉我。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Hey, I made $17 before breakfast, what have you done?
我早餐前就赚了十七块耶,那你做了什么?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
What have you done?
你干了些什么?
《Oblivion》《遗落战境》
-
What have you become?
你这是变成什么了?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
What have you got? What says to Juilliard, "I'm your guy"?
你准备得怎么样了?有什么能让朱丽亚音乐学院为你转身?
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
But how can you look at yourself? What have you become?
你怎么能面对自己呢?你都变成什么样了?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What have you done? And tonight, they will. Yes. Because you, my friend, have a date.
你做了什么?而今晚,他们将见证。是的,因为你,我的朋友,有个约要赴。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
Oh, my God, Olivia. What the hell are you doing here? And what have you done with your hair?
我的天,奥利维亚。你怎么来了?你的头发怎么了?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey, what have you guys been up to?
嗨。你们在干嘛?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Newark tower, what have you got? You have runway 2-9 cleared and ready. You need emergency landing?
纽瓦克塔台,你们那呢?跑道29可以降落,你需要紧急降落?
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
George has found a muddy puddle. George. What have you got there? Have you made some perfume?
乔治找到了一个泥坑。啊,乔治,你找到了什么?你做了一些香水了吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
George has found a muddy puddle. George. What have you got there? Have you made some perfume?
乔治找到了一个泥坑。啊,乔治,你找到了什么?你做了一些香水了吗?
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
What have you done to me? I'm broken. I'm pretty. I'm confused.
你们对我做了什么?我被毁了,我变美了,我很困惑。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Well, I'm, going to pick up Mona. What have you got going tonight?
我要去接蒙娜,今晚你要做什么?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
诸如此类;等等
-
诸如此类;等等
-
What have you found so far?
迄今为止,你发现了什么?
-
What have you been doing this week?
你这个星期都在做些什么?
-
Good Lord, what have you done to your hair!
天啊,你把头发弄成什么样子啦!
-
'What have you done?' Ellie cried in alarm.
“你都干了些什么?”埃利惊恐地喊道。