-
Sir, the villagers? Kill them all.
长官,村民如何处置?全部灭口。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Buying them all was the American part.
但是把它们都买下来是美国人做的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
IOI had no choice. They shut them all down.
IOI没办法。我拒绝他们访问。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive.
我总是忙于让他们都活下去 所以忘记了。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Now look very hard and try to remember them all.
说得没错。你们要看清楚把桌子上的东西都记下。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Drove them all the way back to their home planet.
他们一路被逼回了自己的母星。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
I have been looking for them all week and she is wearing them.
我找了一个星期,她正穿着它。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
It comes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all.
这有48种口味,我们要全部试试。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
That's exactly why I didn't want them all to see what happens.
所以不想让他们看见发生了什么。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Boy, I heard some whoppers in my time, but that tops them all.
孩子,我听过很多牛皮,这是最大的一个。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
Oh let me guess, and you wanna have them all at the same time and you wanna have them for your brother.
你要全部在同时生,然后把他们给你弟弟。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Well, it's not a cupcake tasting anymore 'cause you ate them all.
反正不是试吃小蛋糕,因为全被你吃完了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
But the pieces are moving faster now and I can't catch them all. I can feel them slipping through my fingertips.
但现在这些片段飞得越来越快,快得我难以抓住。我能感觉到,它们正在从我指尖溜走。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Well, Mrs Norbury, I must admit this is unexpected. Vivian Norbury, who out-smarted them all. All except Sherlock Holmes.
诺伯里太太,我得承认这我没想到。薇薇安·诺伯里,比所有人都聪明,除了夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
It's a mystery. All that's left is the combs of honey. It's just like somebody took a sweeper and swept them all out of there.
都不清楚,剩下的只有蜂蜜好像某个人拿个扫帚把它们都扫出去了一样。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
They're like its central nervous system. But this is the brain. It controls them all.
就像中枢神经系统一样,而这个,就是大脑,它们的指挥部。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
Maybe you haven't met the right man. It's a small village, Gaston. I've met them all.
也许你还没有遇到合适的男人。村里就这么几个人,加斯顿,我都见过他们。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
Where are all the chocolate biscuits, Daddy? We had lots yesterday. Oh, I'm sorry, Mummy, I must have eaten them all. Naughty Daddy.
巧克力饼干都上哪去了,爸爸?昨天我们还有好多呢!噢,对不起,妈妈,一定是我昨天把他吃了。淘气的爸爸。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Well done for rounding them all up. I'm very grateful. Don't be. I'm as keen as you are.
多谢你把他们都叫来了,谢谢。没事,我跟你一样期待呢。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I could press-secretary them all day long. But I'd like to have another option on the table.
我也可以跟他们打一天太极。但我希望还有别的选择。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
His generosity shamed them all.
他的大度使他们都感到羞愧。
-
Umpteen of them all arrived at once.
他们大伙都一块儿来了。
-
She vowed to be revenged on them all.
她发誓一定要报复他们所有的人。
-
I cut them all a piece of birthday cake.
我给他们每个人都切了一块生日蛋糕。
-
The landlord gave them all notice to quit.
房东通知他们都搬出去。
-
I congratulated them all on their results.
我为他们取得的成就向他们所有人表示祝贺。
-
I cut a piece of birthday cake for them all.
我给他们每个人都切了一块生日蛋糕。
-
You can't think how glad I was to see them all go.
你想不到看到他们都走掉我有多开心。
-
It gladdened him to see them all enjoying themselves.
见他们都玩得很开心,他非常高兴。
-
That meant that he, notionally at least, outranked them all.
那意味着至少理论上他比他们级别高。
-
They obey the one unwritten rule that binds them all–no talking.
他们遵守那条约束他们所有人的不成文规定—不许说话。
-
There was no doubt that the news of Tandy's escape had shaken them all.
毫无疑问,坦迪逃跑的消息震惊了他们所有人。
-
He wants to keep them all in his office for reasons best known to himself.
他想把他们都留在他的办公室里,原因只有他自己知道。
-
With eleven thousand employees, it's very difficult to keep track of them all.
有11000名员工,很难了解他们所有人的动向。
-
What has become of them all?
他们都怎么样了?
-
I've collected them all my life.
我一生都在收集它们。
-
He is the worst of them all.
他是他们当中最坏的一个。
-
I want them all to be wick.
我希望它们都活蹦乱跳。
-
I will sing them all, all!
我要把它们所有都唱出来,所有!
-
I know them all, and they know me.
我认识他们,他们也认识我。