-
I made it clear that America would act as part of a broad coalition and we were joined in this action by friends and partners, including Arab nations.
我重申,美国作为广泛联盟的一部分来开展行动在这一行动中,友邦和盟国也加入了我们,其中包括阿拉伯国家。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Electrons move through grapheme, act as if they have no mass.
当电子穿越石墨烯时,所表现出的质量为零。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I didn't even have a chance to act as though I'm okay with it.
我甚至没办法假装,我不会在意。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
You want me to just walk away, act as if I don't know anything?
你想要我别管? 假装什么都不知道?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
I did, I made myself the king of friendship. And this would be my first act as a king.
我,我说的我做主,而且我首先要做的就是这个。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Yeah, they're like one in six point one eight million by my guess. They act as the enemies.
我估计618万才会有一只,它们会预知敌人的行动。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
-
It might help if I could act as though I care about my students and whether or not they learn.
如果我能表现得好像我关心我的学生们在意他们学没学会,没准儿还有点儿用。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Your father understands this. He did not act as if he did. Would you have him savor defeat? No, but to speak as you do once.
您的父皇了解这一点。他的表现不像是这样。你愿意让他尝尝失败的滋味吗?不,但如果按你所说,他已经尝过一次了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Keepers. They're from the Diorite system, but they're genetically repurposed to act as monitors and watchdogs.
追踪者。来自Dioritskog星系,不过他们的使命是负责监视和看守。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Switched? A double. A perfect replica. Someone who's been physically and mentally altered to act as a replacement.
替换?替身,完美的复制品,某个经过身体改造和精神变化的人,来充当替代品。
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Place wood blocks between the cable and mast. Okay. The wood blocks act as buffer, so when masts flex, the wire won't snap.
把木块放在钢索和柱子中间。好。有木块当成缓冲柱子弯曲时,钢索才不会断裂。
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
Mature adults are released back into the wild and act as resonates with the Kazakh belief the eagles are a symbol of freedom, and their numbers in the region are reportedly once again on the rise.
成年鹰会被放归自然,这与哈萨克族人的信仰-鹰是自由的象征-形成共鸣,而鹰在这一区域的数量再次回升。
《China from Above》《鸟瞰中国》
-
代理
-
She wanted him to act as an intermediary in the dispute with Moscow.
她想让他在与莫斯科的争端中担当中间人。
-
When he tested an early vaccine on himself, some described the act as foolhardy.
当他在自己身上试验还处于初级阶段的疫苗时,有些人说他的行为是莽撞的。
-
The centre will act as a clearinghouse for research projects for former nuclear scientists.
该中心将作为前任核科学家研究项目的信息搜集所。
-
We must act as trainers in gyms in order to keep each other fit.
我们必须像健身房教练一样,让彼此保持身材。
-
Can you act as interpreter?
你能担任口译吗?