〈非正式〉愚昧地(或不慎)陷入
-
I had walked into a situation from which there was no escape .我不慎陷入了一个没有退路的境地。
愚昧地(或不慎)陷入
Zeke wasn't looking and walked into a tree.
Zeke没看路 撞上一棵树
You could always walk into a garden.
你可以随时走进花园。
You walk into the pond.
你走进池塘。
What is the first thing you notice when you walk into a shop?
你走进一家商店时,首先注意到的是什么?
She was about to walk into a midterm exam for a subject she knew very little about.
她马上就要参加一个她知之甚少的科目的期中考试了。
Another clue is the sort of smiles they give when they walk into the lab and see each other.
另一个线索是他们走向实验室,碰到对方时他们给出的微笑。
〈非正式〉愚昧地(或不慎)陷入
我不慎陷入了一个没有退路的境地。
I cannot walk into that E.R. with another video game injury.
我没脸再因为打游戏受伤而走进急诊室了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
He was so good, he didn't even have to do anything. He could just walk into a room and you'd laugh.
他十分厉害。他什么都不用做,只需要走进你的房间,你就会大笑。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
She can walk into this office and order a nuclear strike if she was in the mood. And that's only two of them.
要是她心血来潮,她可以轻易走进这间办公室,发动一次核武器战争。而这只不过是两个变种人。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
The house is flooded with light. The fireplaces are big enough. I mean, you can walk into them. The gardens are incroyable.
那房子光线很好,壁炉也够大,你甚至可以走进去,花园也很漂亮。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
我不会去实验室,要她为我跳脱衣舞。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
How are we going to find the right big tree? Oh, it's usually me that walk into trees. Mummy Pig has found the big tree. Clever Mummy.
我们要怎么找到正确的大树?哦,我经常是走到树那边的。猪妈妈找到那个大树了。妈妈好聪明!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
Okay. When you walk into the museum, take a right, okay? That's the antiquities wing. Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, up to the Byzantine Empire.
当你们进入博物馆时,先向右转,那边是古代文物厅,古埃及、美索不达米亚直到拜占庭帝国……
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》