〈非正式,主英〉好事,幸运的事,令人满意的状况
-
it was a good job she hadn't brought the car .她没买这辆汽车真运气。
好事;幸运的事;令人满意的状况
干得好
I shouldn't complain, I've got a good job to go back to.
我不该抱怨,我已有可回去干的一份好工作。
He has a good job, and yet he never seems to have any money.
他有份好工作,然而他却好像总也没有钱。
Job security has become the touchstone of a good job for many employees.
对许多雇员来说,工作的稳定性已经成了一份好工作的标准。
He had a good job, plenty of money and he was enjoying life in the fast lane.
他有份好工作,钱又多,尽情享受着丰富多彩的生活。
Mm, well, I've got a good job.
嗯,我得到了一个好工作。
〈非正式,主英〉好事,幸运的事,令人满意的状况
她没买这辆汽车真运气。
Life is trying to replace you. Life moves fast. Life does a good job. Wait. You're actually leaving. You're really gonna go.
生活想要以他替代你,生活的反应真快,它终于做了件好事。等等,其实你会走的,你真的要走了。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Well, maybe I'll do a good job.
没准我投了个好球呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
A good job, Joe. Wow. It's big.
乔伊,干得好。哇,好大。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
No, I didn't mean it like that. It was a good job. But not good enough to stay.
不,我不是那个意思,那份工作很不错。但却留不住你。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
Well, I think I could do a good job as your assistant.
嗯,我可以做你的助理。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff. I have a good job now.
亲爱的,我自己有钱买东西,我现在有份好工作。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
I want to frankly, openly and honestly talk about how we've done a good job, or how we've done a bad job of bringing Chinese pop to the west.
我要开诚布公地谈谈在将华语流行音乐带到西方这件事上,我们什么做好了,什么没做好。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
And when Felix does a good job, he gets a medal. But are there medals for wrecking stuff really well?
每当阿修完成一次出色的修理任务他就能得到奖章,但是有没有给破坏能手的奖章呢?
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
Thank you, but I'm not really sure. Hang on, maybe it's not the worst idea. I mean, he did do a good job taking care of my mother.
谢谢,但还是别了吧。等等,或许这主意也不是那么糟。毕竟他当时照顾我妈的时候也做得很好啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》