-
One to beam aboard? Oh, my God, you're back. Oh, look at you. You, you look like you grew.
传送一人上舰[星际迷航]。我的天,你回来了,瞧你,你看起来好像长高了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Then why are you still talking like you don't know what you look like?
那你干嘛还说得跟你看不懂镜子里是谁似的?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
That army is the real you, no matter what you look like.
这支军队才是真正的你,无论你外表看起来如何。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
That depends. Do you like pictures of yourself where you look like a man?
看情况,你会喜欢把你画得像个爷们的画像吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Tonight. I swear I will fill your spot. I promise. You look like... If you back out, you know how I'll look like to the partners?
今晚给我答复,如果你不把握这机会,我马上给别人,如果你现在放弃,你知道股东会怎么看我吗?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
You look like them and you talk like them, then they'll start trusting us.
你和他们长得一样,说同一种语言,他们就会信任我们。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
Take this guy. I mean, look, no offense, but you look like you've been taken to the cleaners several times.
比如说,这个,无意冒犯,不过你看着像赔过不少钱。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
You eat it. You're married, it doesn't matter what you look like.
还是你吃吧,你结婚了,长成啥样都无所谓了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
I don't look like a tourist, do I? You look perfect. Is everybody ready? Yes, Daddy Pig. Then let's go.
我看起来不像个观光者,是吗?你看起来很棒。大家都准备好了吗?是的,猪爸爸。那我们走吧!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I don't look like a tourist, do I? You look perfect. Is everybody ready? Yes, Daddy Pig. Then let's go.
我看起来不像个观光者,是吗?你看起来很棒。大家都准备好了吗?是的,猪爸爸。那我们走吧!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
It feels good to laugh for real. You look like you need a drink.
发自内心地笑感觉太好了。你看起来需要喝点酒啊。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Because it's orange and you think it makes you look like a slutty carrot.
因为它是橘色的,你觉得自己穿起来时像淫荡的胡萝卜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
You look like my little cousin when he's dropping one in his diaper.
我那个小表弟在尿布里拉屎时就这眼神。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Have you ever stolen anyone's children? Have you? I mean, you look like you would.
你们当中谁偷过别人家的孩子吗?你偷过吗?你长了张偷孩子的脸...
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
Detectives always wear hats. Now you look like two proper detectives.
侦探们都是带帽子行动的。现在你们俩就像真正的侦探了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Detectives always wear hats. Now you look like two proper detectives.
侦探们都是带帽子行动的。现在你们俩就像真正的侦探了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Raj, you're our guest. Don't be silly. Sit. You look like you've had a long day.
Raj不行,你是客。别傻了,坐着吧,你貌似今天很辛苦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Come in. Take a seat, Sean. Aye. You look like you've been through the wars.
进来。坐,肖恩。好的,你看上去像打了好几场仗一样。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
I mean, you look like you're getting younger, by the second, what's your secret?
你每一秒都在变年轻,你有什么秘诀?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You're the bravest man I've ever known. I love you, baby. Not like "baby," like... because you look like a little weird baby-man.
你是我遇过最勇敢的人。我爱你,宝贝。不是说那个"宝宝",是说宝贝。因为你看起来像一个奇怪的小宝宝。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
You look like a plastic bag.
你看起来像是一个塑胶袋。
-
You look like a good person.
你看起来像一个好人。
-
You look like a vagabond!
你看起来像个流浪汉!
-
You look like a painter.
你看起来像个画家。
-
You look like a prince!
你看起来像个王子!