-
You have no idea what I'd give to feel normal.
你不知道我愿意花多大代价变正常。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
You don't know what it's like to feel completely frustrated.
你不能理解这种闹心的感觉是何滋味。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm sure I'm overreacting. You're entitled to feel how you feel. If you don't like it, you should just talk to her.
我相信我是反应过度了。你有权有自己的感受。如果你不喜欢,你应该和她谈。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I hadn't dance in years. I almost forgot how to feel it.
好多年没跳过舞了。都快忘记这感觉了。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
Turn around now! You say I'm not entitled to feel this way?
赶紧调头啊!您是说我没有权利这么说吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Arnold came to feel the way you do. He couldn't stop me either.
阿诺德曾与你感受相同,而他也没能阻止我。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
It's an expression! It means try to feel how someone else feels.
这只是一种措辞!意思是你要设身处地为别人着想。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
I'm scared, Spock. Help me not be. How do you choose not to feel?
我很怕,史波克,帮帮我,你是怎么做到不去感觉的?
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
Come on, I didn't want anyone to feel bad at the end of the game.
拜托,我不想让任何人在游戏结束的时候伤心啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Wow. Hey look, if it helps, I don't want to feel this way. Honest.
听着,如果有帮助的话,我真的也不希望自己有那种感觉。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Well, I'm sorry, Leonard, it's very hard to feel sympathy for you.
抱歉,莱纳德,我只能说,自作孽,不可活。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
And what are you trying to add? I don't want Cousin Cora to feel outnumbered.
你想补充什么?我不希望柯拉堂亲觉得人少力寡。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Sometimes I like to come here, just to feel how it felt the first time I saw it.
有时候我喜欢来这,就是想... 重温我第一次看到它的感受。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
So you have many reasons to feel proud of yourself as you sit here today.
你们有很多为今天出席毕业日活动感到自豪的理由。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Oh, my goodness. OK. And you do start to feel part of this amazing animal.
哦,老天啊,好了。我开始感觉到这一神奇的动物了。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
Okay. Are we never allowed to be alone again? I need to feel loved, too. And send.
好吧,我们再也不能单独相处了吗?我也要感受到被爱啊,发送。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
It's a long walk from the flower shop and I was starting to feel faint so...
从花店走回来真的很远,我觉得头晕,所以…
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I'm afraid I may have encouraged you to feel you have the right to address me in this way.
恐怕我让你觉得你有权用这种口气和我说话。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
All right. But if you ever want to feel like you have superpowers, try one of these.
好吧,但如果哪天你想体验有超能力的感觉,那就试一瓶这个。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I don't believe it's ever wrong to feel happy and confident in someone else's company.
我觉得跟一个人在一起时觉得幸福自信,永远没有过错。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
He had begun to feel sleepy.
他已觉得困了。
-
He likes to feel important.
他喜欢感到自己很重要。
-
She doesn't seem to feel the cold.
她好像不觉得冷。
-
He seemed to feel no remorse at all.
他当时似乎一点也不感到懊悔。
-
I began to feel dizzy.
我开始感到头晕目眩。