used as a polite response to thanks
(对致谢者的应答语)别客气,不用谢。
definitely not
肯定不,完全不
-
‘You don't mind?’ ‘Not at all. ’</Italic> “你不介意吗?”“一点儿也不。
""
(回答道谢的客套语)不用谢, 哪儿的话;一点也不
Listening to a troubled soul is not at all boring.
倾听一颗受困的心一点也不枯燥
Mary asked, not at all afraid to hear.
玛丽问,一点也不怕听到不好的答案。
The departure was not at all agreeable.
别离一点也不愉快。
Not at all.
别客气。
She was cross and disappointed but not at all sorry for Colin.
她很生气,很失望,但一点也不同情科林。
Tiny was not at all pleased; for she did not like the tiresome mole.
蒂尼一点也不感到高兴;因为她的确不喜欢这位讨厌的鼹鼠。
Not at all ,英语短语,是口语中一个十分常用的表达,用于回答感谢,意思为别客气。同时也有“一点也不”之意。
used as a polite response to thanks
(对致谢者的应答语)别客气,不用谢。
definitely not
肯定不,完全不
’</Italic> “你不介意吗?”“一点儿也不。
""
Do you even remember that? Not at all.
你都不记得了吗?一点都不记得了。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
Not at all, Lady Catherine.
凯瑟琳夫人,事实并非那样。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
How religious are you? That's easy, both of us: not at all.
你对宗教有多虔诚?这个简单,我俩都不信教。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
Do you draw? No, not at all. Your sisters, do they draw? Not one.
你会绘画吗?不,一点都不会。你的姐妹呢?她们会绘画吗?没有一个会。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
And here's another twist, because I trust you not at all. Give me your cellphones.
还有另外一个难点,因为我根本不信任你们,请把手机都交上来。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
And your parents are comfortable with your limited earning potential? Oh, yes. Not at all.
你们父母对你们那点可怜收入也无所谓吗?哦,是的。完全不。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
I don't doubt the honesty of young Pegg. That is not at all what I asked.
我不怀疑佩格先生的正直。这是答非所问。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
Dearest Papa, I hope you're not too disappointed. Don't be silly. Not at all.
亲爱的爸爸,我希望您没有太失望。别傻了,才不会呢。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
Less varied? Not at all. We dine with four and 20 families of all shapes and sizes.
碰不到?完全不是。就我所知,平常跟我们来往吃饭的可也有二十四家呀,各色各样的家庭。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Oh, not at all. Happy to do it.
谢谢你抽空接受访问。别客气,我很乐意。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
Well, no, not at all, you're not terminal, you just, you just need some damage control.
不尽然,你并非无法挽留,我们只要防止事情恶化。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
You're not at all late. Now I asked Branson to come here because I have an idea.
你一点也不迟,我让布兰森过来,是因为我有个主意。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
No, I wouldn't say not at all. I mean, I am pretty spiritual. I do go to yoga, so...
不,我不是一点都不信。我对精神洗涤很感兴趣。我会去做瑜伽,所以...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
Oh, no. Dr. Elephant is very cross with Mr. Dinosaur. Not at all, Peppa. It's my job to make teeth clean.
噢,不。大象医生对恐龙先生的牙齿很脏感到不高兴了。我没有,佩奇。让牙齿保持洁白干净是我的工作。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
We're talking about mutiny here, which is not a word that I take lightly, so, we do this together, or not at all.
这可算是反叛,我可不愿意直接被贯于这个名号,所以我们要么一起,要么什么都不干。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
No, not at all. But I think it's fair to say that sentencing discrepancies have disproportionately affected minority populations.
不,完全不是。但我觉得可以说,量刑差异,对少数群体的影响尤为严重。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
No. No. It would be weird if we were still in that place, I mean are you still in that place? No. Not at all.
不会,除非我们还余情未了,你还余情未了吗?一点也没有。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
He's not exhausting at all.
他真是不厌其"烦"啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Not at all, m'lord. But before the war they wouldn't usually have been included.
当然不是,老爷,但在战前,厨房佣人一般要被排除在外。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
No, not at all. No, I'm fine. You know, Amy had reservations about our relationship, so all worked out for the best.
完全没有,我没事,艾米对我们的感情持保留态度,所以这就是最好的结果。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》