-
Did you have a nice time on holiday, Peppa? Yes. Did you have a nice time? It rained every day. Oh, goody. That means there'll be muddy puddles.
你假期过得愉快吗,佩奇?是的!你过得快乐吗?这天天下雨。哦,好耶,那说明会有很多很多的泥坑。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Did you have a nice time on holiday, Peppa? Yes. Did you have a nice time? It rained every day. Oh, goody. That means there'll be muddy puddles.
你假期过得愉快吗,佩奇?是的!你过得快乐吗?这天天下雨。哦,好耶,那说明会有很多很多的泥坑。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I had a really nice time tonight, Toby. Thank you. Yeah. Wait, what? No, no, no. What, that's it?
今晚我非常愉快,托比,谢谢你。是啊。等一下,不不不。这就完了吗?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
But tonight I just wanted to have a nice time with you. And maybe dance with someone who has arms.
但今晚我只想好好和你享受舞会,或许还能跟有手臂的生物跳舞。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Yeah, okay, I see him. It looks like they're having a nice time. I wish I could hear what they're saying.
好了,我看见他了,看起来他们聊得挺开心的。真希望能听见他们在说什么。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Have you had a nice time? Yes, actually, I've just left something behind. Back in a tick. Look, that's Grandpa. We're safed. Hooray.
你们玩得开心吗?是的,啊真是不好意思,我好像忘记了点什么东西。我马上回来。快看啊,爷爷回来了。我们得救了。好诶。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
What do you mean? I mean, you're not gonna invite me in for a nightcap or a handy or something? Cute. I am. Thank you. I did have a really nice time tonight.
什么意思?你不想请我进去喝上一杯或者……帮我做一次手活吗?真搞笑。可不是吗。谢谢。今晚我真的很开心。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Did you have a nice time ?
你玩得痛快吗?
-
Did you have a nice time?
你过得还好吗?
-
Well, I had a really nice time.
嗯我玩得很开心。
-
What a nice time we were having!
我们度过一段美好的时光!
-
We had a nice time at the party.
我们在派对上玩得很愉快。
《Nice Time》是由克洛德·果雷塔执导,克洛德·果雷塔、阿兰·泰纳编剧的一部影片。