-
I captured two of them. What?
我抓获了他们的两个人。什么?
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
No. I agree, it's time for the two of them to talk it out.
我同意,现在应该让他们两人把话说开。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
The two of them now share a coffee can on my mother's mantel.
他俩现在都被装在我妈壁炉架上的同一个咖啡罐里。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
The two of them were always running around together. So, what happened?
他俩从小就一起玩。所以发生什么事了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Not her. Yeah, this is someone else I meet, and I can't decide between the two of them.
不是她,我又认识了一个女孩,现在左右为难。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I thought there were two of them. There was a sibling in case this one didn't survive infancy.
我以为有两头。以防它无法成活,它曾有个妹妹。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I hate camping. If I'm ever in the woods for three days, it means I've been dead for two of them.
我讨厌野营,我要是在丛林里待了三天,那意味着我已经死了两天了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hold on. It could be romantic. The two of them away together, keeping each other warm in snowy Wisconsin.
等等,那也可以很浪漫啊,他们俩一起远离尘嚣,在白雪皑皑的威斯康辛州相互取暖。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm going to pay him a visit.
如果他俩是一丘之貉,布拉加就知道肖在哪,我要进去见见他。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Let me say that again, seven Americans treated, all seven survived. I've had two of them in the Oval Office.
让我再说一遍,七个美国人被治愈,所有七个人都幸存下来,我请其中的两个来到了椭圆形办公室。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
She can walk into this office and order a nuclear strike if she was in the mood. And that's only two of them.
要是她心血来潮,她可以轻易走进这间办公室,发动一次核武器战争。而这只不过是两个变种人。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
It all makes sense. Braga was running with Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met.
这就很清楚了,布拉加过去让莱蒂运过车,现在他和肖合作,这就说明了他们怎么会在一起。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
What would a theoretical physicist understand about an experiment anyway? I mean, you wouldn't know a confounding variable if two of them hit you in the face at the same time!
一个理论物理学家懂个屁的实验啊?!就算混杂和变量同时扇你耳光你都不会感觉到混杂变量!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
The two of them finished by kissing each other goodbye.
他们两人以互相吻别结束。
-
I decided to contrive a meeting between the two of them.
我决定设法让他们双方见上一面。
-
Jessica caught a secret smile flitting between the two of them.
杰西卡看见他们俩诡秘地相视一笑。
-
Hate welled up inside him as he thought of the two of them together.
他一想到他们俩在一起就恨得咬牙切齿。
-
She did everything to get the two of them together, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
她极力撮合他们俩,但我觉得那根本不可能。