-
And that's something they should learn on their own.
他们迟早会发现这一点。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Where are they now? No, the ladies will have to manage on their own. You need to stay on Elias.
他们现在在哪儿?不,两位姑娘自己搞定,你盯好以利亚。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. I'm a tiny little fairy princess!
佩琪和苏西想要自己玩。我是一位小小仙女公主!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
We release a statement with them. We don't want people working it out on their own. Yes, sir.
我们发表一份声明,我们不希望要让人们自己去琢磨。好的,长官。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Autopilots fly helicopters on their own. Got you, you little rascal. Miss Rabbit has rescued Tiddles. Hooray.
自动驾驶仪操作着直升机。抓到了,你这个小淘气。兔子小姐救回了小土豆。好耶!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
These forces are using chemical weapons on their own people, torturing the opposition, and starving huge segments of the population.
政府军使用化学武器攻击自己的人民,折磨异议人士,让全国绝大多数人口忍饥挨饿。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Maybe your resolution should be not to make fun of your friends, especially the ones who may soon be flying you to Europe for free on their own plane.
也许你应该立志不取笑朋友,尤其是会免费载你去欧洲的人。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Look at me. Why, I've become like all of you, savage, fear-ridden, selfish. An entire town of formerly good citizens turned into heartless freaks, bent on their own self-prever, self-preter...
看看我,我怎么变得和你们一样了。野蛮粗鲁,心惊胆战,自私自利。整个镇的优良市民被变成了没心没肺的怪胎,满脑子都是他们的自我包,自我宝……
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
The kids said goodbye and off they went, the skinny girl with one of the boys and the other three on their own.
孩子们道声再见就都走了,那个消瘦的女孩和其中的一个男孩子一起走的,其他三个是自己走的。
-
It's better to let the learners wrestle with the materials on their own rather than offer assistances at the start.
最好先让学习者自己处理材料,而不是一开始就提供帮助。
-
There are some other alternatives that you can use either on their own or in conjunction with the service gateway to provide other forms of standardization.
有一些其他的替代选择,您可以单独使用它们,或者结合服务网关来提供其他形式的标准化。
-
They are fighting the Conservatives on their own ground.
他们以保守党人自己的逻辑在和他们斗争。
-
The blackberries were too tart on their own, so we stewed them gently with some apples.
黑莓本身的味道太浓烈,所以我们加些苹果将其稍稍炖一下。