-
I agree. But, why does your mother need me?
我同意。可你母亲为什么说需要我?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
No. I agree, it's time for the two of them to talk it out.
我同意,现在应该让他们两人把话说开。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
No, I'll do it. It's better coming from the First Lady. I agree.
不,我来吧,还是由第一夫人来说的好。我同意。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
If you mean they should end up in the same place, then I agree.
如果你是说他们得呆在一个地方,那我同意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I agree with you. The less control the Chinese have, the better.
我同意,中国的控制权越少越好。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I agree she should die. But in the right way. At the right time.
我同意她必须死,但要正确的方式,正确的时刻。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
I agree. But Robert thinks Edith's had so little luck in her life.
我同意,但罗伯特觉得伊迪丝一直都不太幸运。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I agree with my lover. I mean, the whole thing was very lame. And very played.
我同意我的妞儿说的,我也觉得有点很蹩脚,还很哗众取宠。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
I have no idea what she's talking about, but we're ganged up on you so I agree.
我不知道她在说什么,但我们合伙对付你,所以我同意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I agree, Gil. You do? I do think it's time Steve step out of his current role, yes.
我同意,吉尔。你确定?我确实在想是时候让史蒂夫脱离他现有的角色了,是的
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
I think the longer we ignore him, the more attention they'll get. I agree with LeAnn.
我们越是不理他,他得到的关注就会越高。我同意莉安。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I don't think she has to tell everybody but I agree. She must tell him. Then it's his choice.
她并非必须跟所有人坦白。但我同意你的观点,她必须告诉他,然后让他决定。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
But I think it would be good if there were a way to impeach Stacie Wagner's testimony. I agree.
但是我觉得我们可以想办法对斯黛西瓦格纳的证词提出质疑。我同意。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
I agree with General Braegher. While a successful air strike against Ahmadi would play well…
我同意布雷格将军的看法。虽然对艾哈迈迪发动精确空袭会非常有利于…
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I agree with them. Ties are un-American. Would you be happy if the Super Bowl ended in a tie?
我同意他们,平局不是美国风格。如果超级碗最后平局了,你会高兴吗?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'll save you the pain and nervousness of waiting for the answer. I agree to be part of your project. Congratulations.
我还是拯救你于水火之中,给你一个你期待已久的答案吧,我同意参与你的计划,恭喜你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
No, Cam, I don't know if this is the most supportive environment for Lily to... I agree. Let's get her out of the show.
不,小卡,我不知道这种环境是不是对莉莉有帮助。我同意,我们带她出去吧。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Why do you think that is? Because I want a party. Try again. Well, 'cause I agree with Zay. We are growing up very fast.
你们觉得这是为什么?因为我想举办聚会。换个答案。好吧,因为我同意小赛的观点。我们成长得飞快。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
It may surprise you, but I agree it's important to be balanced, that one should not be far stronger than the other.
你可能会惊讶,但我同意双方应当对等,不该有一方比另一方强太多。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
The bedroom is not dinosaur land anymore. It is a hospital. I am an important doctor. This dinosaur looks sick. I agree, doctor.
这个我是不再是一个恐龙乐园了。而是变成了一个医院。我是一个经验丰富的医生,这只恐龙看上去好像生病了。我同意,医生。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I agree with you up to a point.
我在某种程度上同意你的看法。
-
I agree with you, as it happens.
我恰恰和你意见一致。
-
"It's appalling."—"It is. I agree."
“这糟透了。”—“对。我同意。”
-
Broadly speaking , I agree with you.
我大体上赞同你的意见。
-
I agree with you to a certain degree.
我在某种程度上同意你的观点。