-
Excuse me. Welcome. Welcome, come on in. Lovely.
等我一下,欢迎!欢迎大家,快进来,太棒了!
《Lucy》《超体》
-
Come on in. Hello.
嗨。进来。你好。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That's okay. Come on in. Thank you. Mm-hmm. I'm gonna go put these in water.
没关系,快进来吧。谢谢你,我拿个花瓶装上。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
It's open. Hey, you got a minute? Yeah, sure, come on in. Thanks.
门没锁。你现在有空吗?当然,进来吧。谢了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
No, no, come on in. That was fast. Well, I enlisted Becky's help.
不,不,快进来,你看的好快。恩,因为有贝琪的帮忙。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Ms. Davis, you wanted to see me? Yes, Dr. Hofstadter, come on in.
戴维斯女士,你有事找我吗?是的,霍夫斯塔德博士,快进来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Okay, cool. Anyway, come on in, dinner's ready. Oh, but I bought Chinese takeout. Oh, okay.
行吧。进来吧,晚餐做好了。可我买了中餐外卖。好吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Mr. Rostenkowski, are you busy? Oh, just looking at some old pictures. Come on in.
罗森考斯基先生,你在忙吗?我只是在看些老照片,进来吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Hey. Hey, you got a minute? Yeah, come on in. What's up? I need you to apologize to How... Get out.
嘿,有时间吗?有,进来吧,啥事呢?我需要你去给霍华德道...滚出去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Sebastian. Come on in, man. Thanks for coming. Thanks for having me. I wasn't sure I'd see you today.
塞巴斯蒂安,进来,伙计。感谢你能来,谢谢你邀请我。没想到今天能见到你。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
That is so sweet. Come on in. let's open it. Great. Nice dress. Oh, this? I'm dressed like a slob today.
那真是太好了,进来,我们打开看看吧,你这裙子不错。哪里哪里,我今天穿得邋里邋遢的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It's great to see you too. Come on in.
我也很高兴见到你,请进。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Oh, hey, Penny. Come on in. Hey, guys.
嘿,佩里,请进。各位好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Yes. Yes, it is. Okay. Well, come on in.
是,是,没错,好吧,请进。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Hey, Dale. Come on in. Pull up some chair.
嘿,戴尔。请进,找把椅子坐。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Hey, guys, come on in. Hi. Ooh, it smells good.
大家请进。闻起来好香啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Curtsy. Nice one. This is Josie. My wife. Hello. Come on in. Yeah! Come in, come in. Thank you.
屈膝礼,有意思,这是乔茜,我的妻子。你好。请进,快请进。谢谢。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Okay, buddy. Come on. Come on in. Yeah. Show's over. Okay. Come on. Parlez-vous American-o? Careful! Jesus!
兄弟,快过来过来,对,表演结束了,过来,你会说英文吗?小心!天啊!
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
It's James Bond. Sorry we're late. That's okay. Come on in.
是詹姆斯邦德(007)。抱歉来迟了。没关系,请进。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Howard's a complete and total ass. Oh, yeah, that. Come on in.
霍华德是个超级无敌大混蛋。啊,我懂的,来吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
"Come on in," she said cheerily.
“进来吧,”她高兴地说。
-
Song:Good to see you .Come on in .
见到你太好了。快请进。
-
Come on in, sit down over here.
进来,过来坐下。
-
Come on in. I'm just shaving.
进来吧,我只是在刮胡子。
-
You come on in, and I'll fix you up.
你进来吧,我帮你安置一下。