〈非正式〉[用于表示不知道问题的答案并对被问到很感惊讶或恼火] 别问我,我不知道!
-
Don't ask me about it—that's her department.
这事别问我—那是她的职责范围。
-
Don't ask me to choose. I don't want to go there.
别让我挑选。我连想都不愿想。
-
Don't ask me to speak French! I'm out of practice.
可别让我讲法语!我已经生疏了。
-
Don't ask me to do it. I've got enough problems as it is.
别让我做这件事。我目前的问题已够多了。
-
"She's got other things on her mind, wouldn't you think?" "Don't ask me," murmured Chris. "I've never met her."
“她脑子里想着别的事,你不认为吗?”“别问我,”克里斯咕哝道,“我从未见过她。”
-
Don't ask me. I don't know.
不要问我,我不知道。
-
Now, don't ask me why, because I really have no idea, but the fact is that customers tend to respond really well to MBWA, which is the key reason for its success.
现在,不要问我为什么,因为我真的不知道,但事实是,客户往往对 MBWA 反应很好,这是它成功的关键原因。
-
Don't ask me to do impossible things.
别叫我做办不到的事。
-
Don't ask me, I know nothing.
别问我,我什么都不知道。
-
Please don't ask me if I'm sure.
拜托不要问我确定吗,好不好!
-
Don't ask me such questions.
这些问题你就不要问我了。
-
Don't ask me for any favors anymore.
再也不要找我帮什么忙了。
-
Don't ask me how I stop. Will you stop?
不要问我如何停止。你会停下来吗?
-
Don't ask me, Sir. I only laid the table.
不要问我,先生。我只不过是将它们放在桌子上。
-
Don't ask me about the cancer risk, though.
不过,不要问我关于癌症的风险。
-
Don't ask me why!
但不要问我为什么!
-
Don't ask me why.
不要问我为什么。
-
Little Tabby: Don't ask me, I know nothing.
小爱:别问我,我什么都不知道。
-
Don't ask me too good, even I don't know myself.
不要问我过的好不好,连我自己都不知道。
-
I love you, don't ask me why, because it is you.
我爱你,不要问我为什么,因为是你。