-
The status quo is not an option. Not anymore.
维持现状不是一个办法,不再会是。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Not anymore. I just wanna see what happens next.
我不再害怕了,我只是想看看接下来会发生什么。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Well, not anymore since you threw it out the window.
呃,他现在弹不了了,因为你把他的吉他扔到窗外面了。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
That's still in there? Not anymore. So anyway, how do you want to pay me?
那个还在? 现在不在了,总之你要怎么付钱给我?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
No, I'm sorry, they were the bedrock of the American dream. But they're not anymore.
不,抱歉,那曾是美国梦的基石,但现在不是了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Hey, Phoebe. Oh, not anymore. I changed it today. Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Hannigan. Wrong again.
嘿,菲比。不再是了。 我今天改了我的名字。抱歉,哈得根夫人。 又错了。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Maybe in my twenties, not anymore. Okay. Well, assuming you're right, what would you suggest I do?
二十几岁时可能信过,现在不信了。好吧。假定你说的是对的,你会建议我怎么做?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Time is going by so fast. It seemed like only yesterday that Manny was hot for me, and he's not anymore.
时光飞逝啊,似乎就在昨天,曼尼还对我一往情深,现在却完全没有了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Because I don't know it! You what? I don't know it, Okay? No one does. Maybe we used to, but not anymore.
因为我根本就不会!你说什么?我不会气功,明白吗?没有人会,或许曾经有人会,但是早已失传了。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
So, where are you from, Kevin Pearson? Me? Pittsburgh, originally. You got family back there? Not anymore.
你从哪里来的,凯文·皮尔森?我吗?我老家在匹兹堡。你的家人在匹兹堡吗?现在不在了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And for nearly 100 years, America's railways were the fastest and most popular way to travel, but not anymore.
将近100年来,美国的铁路都是最快最流行的旅行方式,不过再也不是了。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Not anymore. I've got an idea. Let's go to that mountain. It's too far. Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
现在没有了。我有个点子 ,咱们去那座山吧。太远了。老爸只想找一个山洞。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel. That's right. And I'm pretty sure I paid for that. You have second thoughts? Not anymore.
我记得你也签了那份文件,中校。是啊。我也为此付出了代价。你后悔了吗?现在没了。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Their hometown of Qiqihar is in the far northeast, a distance of 950 miles, a journey that would take 36 hours by conventional transport, but not anymore.
他们的家乡齐齐哈尔在东北深处,一段一千五百多公里的距离。传统的交通工具需要花费三十六小时,而那已是过去。
《China from Above》《鸟瞰中国》
-
Excuse me, that's our food. Not anymore. Thor, why would he go to Knowhere? Because for years the Reality Stone's been safely stored there with a man called the Collector.
抱歉,那是我们的食物。现在不是了。托尔,他为什么要去虚无知地?因为多年来现实宝石一直安全地放在那里在一个叫收藏者的人手上。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
It did at first, but not anymore.
一开始会,后来就不会了。
-
Maybe it was, but it's not anymore.
也许曾经我有爱过,但,再也没有了。
-
Not anymore. I found it!
不用了,我找到了!
-
Jake: no, not anymore.
杰克:不,不生产了。
-
We are not anymore in the 19th century.
毕竟我们不是生活在19世纪了。