〈北美,非正式〉 扫兴者;煞风景的人。
"1970s: the name of a character in the children's story
n. 扫兴者;煞风景的人
I can't believe the Grinch stole Christmas, how nasty of him!
我真不敢相信圣诞怪杰偷走了圣诞节,他太讨厌!
By the end of the story, the Grinch becomes a kind person.
到了故事的结尾,圣诞怪杰变成一个善良的人。
But unlike the Grinch, he is not likely to give anything back.
格林奇不同的是,它不太可能还给我们任何东西。
If you sit on the sidelines for any reason, you could be viewed as a Grinch.
如果你只是找理由当旁观者,别人可能会把你看作扫兴的家伙。
The Grinch, as you see there, on this particular jet ski, is a part of this celebration.
圣诞怪杰,就像你看见的,踩着特别的水上摩托,是这项庆祝活动的一部分。
Now, as part of this event, Santa has elves and helpers. He has the Grinch out there. I think Mrs.
现在,作为活动的一部分,圣诞老人有精灵和助手相伴。
〈北美,非正式〉 扫兴者;煞风景的人。
"1970s: the name of a character in the children's story
Okay, Global warming grinch.
好啦,都是全球变暖惹的祸。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Now, would you prefer to see The Grinch in 2-D or 3-D? I don't want to see it at all.
你想看2D还3D场的电影《绿毛怪格林奇》?我完全不想看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
All right. I'm just worried you might have a rather unpleasant day. Yeah, back at ya. I watched the trailer for The Grinch, it looks terrible.
行吧。我只是担心你可能会度过不太愉快的一天。你也是。我看了《绿毛怪格林奇》的预告片——感觉就是大烂片。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》