-
Oh, my God. It's all right. It's all right.
喔,天哪。没事的。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
All right. It's all right. Come and sit down.
好吧好吧,好吧。一切都很好,过来坐下。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
It's all right with me.
我是没什么意见。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
No, it's all right. Walk me down. So, what's up?
没关系,边下楼边说吧,什么事?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
It's all right. I didn't have anything going on.
没事,我也没什么要紧事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Lumie, I can't speak. It's all right, Cogsworth. I can't…
卢米亚,我不能说话了。没关系,葛士华。我不能…
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.
没关系,你们不用解释。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Name's Bruce. It's all right. I understand. Why trust a shark, right?
我叫布鲁斯,没关系我理解,为什么要相信一个鲨鱼,对不对?
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
No, it's all right, Randall. I'm just gonna go back to my hotel. Leave me alone, all right?
没事,兰德尔,我要回酒店了,别管我好吗?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You sure? I'm positive. It's all good. All right. Man, I am pumped.
你确定吗?确定。一切顺利。好吧。天啊,我好兴奋啊。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I'm sorry that I lied about my apartment. It's all right.
抱歉,我为公寓的事骗了你。没关系。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
They hit us so hard. It's all right, baseball's our sport anyway.
他们深深地伤害了我。没关系啦,反正我们要打棒球了。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just feel you.
没事的。你不会伤害我的。我只会感觉到你。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Seth, you're out of line. It's all right. Call me. I will. Thank you, Cathy.
赛斯,你太过分了!没关系,给我打电话。我会的,谢谢,凯茜。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
What are you...? Mary. Oh, no! There you go. It's all right. It's for the best, believe me. No.
你要干什……玛丽……不!好了,好了。这样最好,相信我。不。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
It's all right, Sheldon. I will just pretend that Leonard's not withholding information.
没事的,谢尔顿,我会假装莱纳德没叫你瞒着我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I hope it's all right I told my girlfriend Bernadette she could join us for dinner.
我希望这没造成问题,我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说她可以跟我们共进晚餐。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
It's all right. You're so close. We have to tell Robert. We can't open the park. You're alive.
没关系,你已经很接近了,我们必须告诉罗伯特,乐园不能开业,你是活人。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Secretary Durant. Editor in chief, Politico. It's all right. Adam, are you covering this yourself?
杜兰特国务卿,我是政治新闻网的总编。没事的,亚当,你亲自来做报道吗?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It's all right, darling. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I'll forego my cut in exchange for some alterations.
没事的,亲爱的,我自己也是个企业家,我可以放弃我那部分利益,用以换取一些变更。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Hush, my love, it's all right.
嘘,亲爱的,没事。
-
It's all right. Don't cry.
不要紧,别哭了。
-
I'll ask if it's all right to park here.
我会问是否可以在这里停车。
-
Are you sure it's all right for me to leave early?
你认为我早离开一定没问题吗?
-
It's all right to borrow money occasionally, but don't let it become a habit.
偶尔借点钱倒没关系,但不要养成习惯。