-
It doesn't matter. I'm home.
这不重要,我回来了。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
Really? Yeah. It doesn't matter.
真的? 对不重要
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It doesn't matter. That's my spot.
那无关紧要,那停车位是我的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No. It doesn't matter who you are.
没有 你们是谁不重要
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
He's right. It doesn't matter. Any of it.
没错,这并不重要,无所谓了。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
Well no it doesn't matter, we'll be at work.
没关系的,反正我们到时候也是在工作的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Is this what Tadashi wanted? It doesn't matter.
阿正也想这样做吗?这都不重要。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
-
It doesn't matter. Right now, you're looking for treasure.
无所谓,你现在的任务是找财宝。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
You know what? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what you believe. What matters is what happened.
别人怎么想并不重要,事情真的发生了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Yeah, don't do that. And anyway, it doesn't matter. It doesn't count.
是嘛,千万别再那样了。再说了,这又不重要。这根本不算。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Okay, just take it, it doesn't matter. No, Max. It does matter. We're not selling this.
好的,给你,反正也不重要。不 ,麦克斯,这很重要,我们不卖了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Look, it doesn't matter, it's true love. It doesn't sound like true love.
听着,这都无关紧要,我们这是真爱,听起来可不像是真爱。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
Now? What do you feel now? It doesn't matter what I feel. It doesn't matter what I think. The dead are still dead.
现在呢?你现在怎么认为?我怎么认为根本不重要。我怎么想也不重要。人死不能复生。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat. It doesn't matter if you're a Republican. Our nation needs you to vote today.
不管你是民主党人,还是共和党人。我们的国家需要你们今天的投票。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
There, I did it again. Did what? Uh, it doesn't matter.
看哪,我又那样做了。做什么了?无关紧要。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
It doesn't matter. I can easily find a new best friend.
这没关系的,我很快能找到一个新的最好的朋友。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink.
都一样,你不能用公司的墨水填充自己的钢笔。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Yes, but you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what.
对,但现在这些都不重要了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Got it. Is it going to be in 3-D? What? I don't know. It doesn't matter.
明白,是3D电影吗?什么?无所谓,这个不重要。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You eat it. You're married, it doesn't matter what you look like.
还是你吃吧,你结婚了,长成啥样都无所谓了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
It doesn't matter to me what you do.
你做什么我无所谓。
-
"Did I wake you?"—"Yes, but it doesn't matter."
“我把您吵醒了吗?” — “是的,不过没关系。”
-
It doesn't matter how well qualified you are, if your face doesn't fit, you don't stand a chance.
资历多好也没用,如果人家看你不对眼,你就不会有机会。
-
Surely it doesn't matter where charities get their money from: what counts is what they do with it.
当然,慈善组织从哪里得到钱并不重要,重要的是他们用这些钱做什么。